Originally Posted by Bestworking:

B-can you imagine the confusion when all of uok's voices in his head start talking at once??

LOL, I'm thinking Sybil would look sane next to him.  I guess Ramm is hidden today and only Okuok can play.  Maybe Buffalo gets to play tomorrow.

Here is a list of all the bible verses from the Old and New Testament that are about tithing. Genesis 14:20 – Melchizedek comes out to meet Abraham, as Abraham gives him a tithe of the spoils of his victory. Genesis 28:20-22 – After the vision of God’s renewed covenant, Jacob initiates a covenant with God vowing to give him a tithe of what he receives from the promised land. Leviticus 27:30-32 – The specifications of the tithe is introduced into the law of Moses. Numbers 18:21 – The tithe is dedicated the Levites for the work in the tabernacle. Deuteronomy 12:5-11 – God gives instructions for what to do with the tithe once Israel crosses the Jordan. Deuteronomy 14:22-29 – God gives instructions on how to disperse and exchange the tithe.
Originally Posted by House of David:
Here is a list of all the bible verses from the Old and New Testament that are about tithing. Genesis 14:20 – Melchizedek comes out to meet Abraham, as Abraham gives him a tithe of the spoils of his victory. Genesis 28:20-22 – After the vision of God’s renewed covenant, Jacob initiates a covenant with God vowing to give him a tithe of what he receives from the promised land. Leviticus 27:30-32 – The specifications of the tithe is introduced into the law of Moses. Numbers 18:21 – The tithe is dedicated the Levites for the work in the tabernacle. Deuteronomy 12:5-11 – God gives instructions for what to do with the tithe once Israel crosses the Jordan. Deuteronomy 14:22-29 – God gives instructions on how to disperse and exchange the tithe.

Thanks HoD.

But you raise an interesting point: When I admitted to myself I was an atheist years ago, it kinda ticked me off that most other atheists seem to thing that "Democrat" was the default position for atheism.  I've certainly become far less conservative but I'm way for from being a liberal.

 

 

I used to say I was "conservatively liberal and liberally conservative". You don't have to tell me about the nuts in the party, just look at bill. But then look at the left, and you see as many or more nutjobs. It's hard to go into much of a discussion on a forum, but as I said there is no one reason for supporting a certain party. You have to find one that you agree with the most and go with it. I don't know why an atheist would think the democrats care about them. Good grief, they can see anywhere on the web that they are as condemning as anyone on the right. Now the holy rollers on here might fight about politics but when it comes to atheists they bond and have a common cause.

I don't agree with the Democrats 100% either. Just as you say the reason that you vote Republican is the reason I almost always vote Dem. They suit my ideas more. If I understand you right what you are saying is that the left uses religion to win elections? I think that might be true in some areas. Like the south. Not so much on a national level. However with the nation being primarily Christian then I am sure they almost have to play to that voting majority. My point is that the Democrats never (not in my voting life) try to pass a law or rewrite our Constitution based on their religious beliefs. That is a MAJOR issue for me. So they get my vote 9 times out of 10. The religious right has way too much control over the Republican party for me to support them. When and if they clean it up then I would consider taking them more seriously.

 

 

====================================================================

 The churches that push the democratic agenda are all over the country. If there is any area the dems don't use religion to win elections they substitute "bribes" and they are not above using threats and outright lies. I just posted to unob and will repost to you, the democrats don't give a flip about atheists. Like I "said", they might fight about politics but when it comes to some things, such as atheists and I'll add religion to that, they are on the same page. To me it's two groups doing the same thing, but as in life when there is always that one person that get's away with it, the democrats seem to get a pass. I have to laugh when they stand up and say they care about the poor and needy, or human rights. And again, it's hard to get ino a discussion on a forum and have your position come across as clearly as you would like.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

I don't agree with the Democrats 100% either. Just as you say the reason that you vote Republican is the reason I almost always vote Dem. They suit my ideas more. If I understand you right what you are saying is that the left uses religion to win elections? I think that might be true in some areas. Like the south. Not so much on a national level. However with the nation being primarily Christian then I am sure they almost have to play to that voting majority. My point is that the Democrats never (not in my voting life) try to pass a law or rewrite our Constitution based on their religious beliefs. That is a MAJOR issue for me. So they get my vote 9 times out of 10. The religious right has way too much control over the Republican party for me to support them. When and if they clean it up then I would consider taking them more seriously.

 

 

====================================================================

 The churches that push the democratic agenda are all over the country. If there is any area the dems don't use religion to win elections they substitute "bribes" and they are not above using threats and outright lies. I just posted to unob and will repost to you, the democrats don't give a flip about atheists. Like I "said", they might fight about politics but when it comes to some things, such as atheists and I'll add religion to that, they are on the same page. To me it's two groups doing the same thing, but as in life when there is always that one person that get's away with it, the democrats seem to get a pass. I have to laugh when they stand up and say they care about the poor and needy, or human rights. And again, it's hard to get ino a discussion on a forum and have your position come across as clearly as you would like.

 

Boy! You got that right!

 

Democrats + "Bleeding Heart Churches" + Free Pass for Illegal Immigrants = Happy "Legal Immigrant Families" = Future / Present "Democratic" Voters...


Now, I have to wash this "bad taste" out of my mouth...for agreeing with YOU...

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

I don't agree with the Democrats 100% either. Just as you say the reason that you vote Republican is the reason I almost always vote Dem. They suit my ideas more. If I understand you right what you are saying is that the left uses religion to win elections? I think that might be true in some areas. Like the south. Not so much on a national level. However with the nation being primarily Christian then I am sure they almost have to play to that voting majority. My point is that the Democrats never (not in my voting life) try to pass a law or rewrite our Constitution based on their religious beliefs. That is a MAJOR issue for me. So they get my vote 9 times out of 10. The religious right has way too much control over the Republican party for me to support them. When and if they clean it up then I would consider taking them more seriously.

 

 

====================================================================

 The churches that push the democratic agenda are all over the country. If there is any area the dems don't use religion to win elections they substitute "bribes" and they are not above using threats and outright lies. I just posted to unob and will repost to you, the democrats don't give a flip about atheists. Like I "said", they might fight about politics but when it comes to some things, such as atheists and I'll add religion to that, they are on the same page. To me it's two groups doing the same thing, but as in life when there is always that one person that get's away with it, the democrats seem to get a pass. I have to laugh when they stand up and say they care about the poor and needy, or human rights. And again, it's hard to get ino a discussion on a forum and have your position come across as clearly as you would like.

---------------------------------------------------------

Why should they? There are some groups one does not want to be seen with. Atheist make the list. The angry atheist as seen on here, wake up in the morning thinking 'how many people can I cause to dispise me today?' and then accuse believers for the misery of being atheist.

Best I know you think you are a normal person but you're not. you get on the nerves of the "deserving class". my god best wake up and see yourselves for what you are. Socially no one wants to be around you. I don't know if you are one of the dudes on micah's meetup group, I suspect you are' but go there and read the profiles of desires by these people. There is something disturbingly wrong with some one who has to advertize on  a forum for friendship and companionship of odd individuals. Believe me there are normal functioning in society atheist out there. The group on here are angry atheist. 

First of all uok, you are the last person on earth to say someone is not normal. You're a raving lunatic. Secondly I am not a member of any "meetup" group anywhere for anything. Thirdly go to the "cheating married christian wants to meet other cheating married christians" sites and yap at them. But be careful when you do because most likely your old lady is on there. I'm not sure what "deserving class" you are referring to, but if you're a member of that class I'd say they're deserving of an *** kicking and a trip to the loony bin.

 

 

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

First of all uok, you are the last person on earth to say someone is not normal. You're a raving lunatic. Secondly I am not a member of any "meetup" group anywhere for anything. Thirdly go to the "cheating married christian wants to meet other cheating married christians" sites and yap at them. But be careful when you do because most likely your old lady is on there. I'm not sure what "deserving class" you are referring to, but if you're a member of that class I'd say they're deserving of an *** kicking and a trip to the loony bin.

 

 

================================

Sorry working person but if you notice I keep myself associated with intellectual giants like GBRK, INV, BILL and others HOD , WINSTON etc.

 

BTW best WORKING, you don't have much self control do you?

Sorry working person but if you notice I keep myself associated with intellectual giants like GBRK, INV, BILL and others HOD , WINSTON etc.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL!!!! Real "brain trust" you got going there.

Originally Posted by okuok: 

---------------------------------------------------------

The angry atheist as seen on here, wake up in the morning thinking 'how many people can I cause to dispise me today?' and then accuse believers for the misery of being atheist.

 

So they're atheists and they want people to despise them? Then what's your excuse, buffy? The CoC not getting enough hate mail lately?

 

Socially no one wants to be around you.

 

Social circles don't seem to be your forte either, Rramm. 

 

There is something disturbingly wrong with some one who has to advertize on  a forum for friendship and companionship of odd individuals.

 

You're right. And you're here for what reason?

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×