quote:
Originally posted by Tired of Ignorance:
HAHAHA.......so silly. You said- """preferential treatment because I was abused, nor do I expect it."""......so you think its preferential treatment not to be called a degrading name in public. You must not think much of yourself. The entire point is if someone tells you "HEY, IT HURTS ME OR MAKES ME MAD WHEN YOU CALL ME THIS" ----what moran would do it anyway?????If you need to call people hurtful names to get your point across you are either 9 years old or slow. I am scared for my children to grow up in a world with some of the people on this page. My six year old understands this my 9 year old understands this.........AND IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK THEN YOU CANT COMMENT ON SLAVERY. I love my late great-grandmother and I wouldnt give anything for the time I spent with her. My children have stayed with their great-grandmother once a week since birth.....I know she had a hard life going through the depression. Now I cant imagine how I would feel if I knew she had been sold or raped or seperated from her family. BUT I AM NOT BLACK so I cant comment or say how someone else should feel about slavery...why would you want to? I am not God....... YOU SAY THEY SHOULD GET OVER IT>.....I GUESS AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL "GET OVER" SLAVERY WHEN THEY LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE DONT DISRESPECT THEM BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.......Respect is not preferential treatment.......Its what GOD expects of his children.


Respect and preferential treatment are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I respect and LOVE all races and would never ever use a racial slur. However, I don't owe any race anything, just like they don't owe me anything. Do you get the difference? I have been to countries where the people are starved, abused and neglected by their government; THOSE people are owed something by their government because their government inflicts this pain on them every day. Black people in THIS country, however, ARE NOT SLAVES. When you've seen real suffering with your own eyes, hearing people in the land of opportunity claim they are owed something when they have never been enslaved is intolerable.

If you think my opinion, which is logical, scares you, imagine what your's does for me.

Oh, and I'm sorry, since you've never been abused, you are not allowed to comment on it. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Tired of Ignorance:
#I have never felt mad or pain over hearing someone call a white person the "c" word. Its immiture and wrong but I havent ever cried over it.


You know, you, perhaps unknowingly, raise an excellent point here. Why don't you feel pain or feel mad or cry over being called the "c" word? After all, it is a racial slur designed, by your own definition, to cause you to feel and do exactly that, right? Could it be because you have never been told you were supposed to feel mad, feel pain or cry over it? Perhaps it is simply that every time the "c" word is spoken, we do not highlight it or magnify it. I know by experience that to view yourself as a victim is unhealthy. Letting it go and forgiving is the only way to be free. They remain in bondage by choice. It's not even reality for them...it's in the mind. If SOME (not all - more than you think are embarrassed by people like JJ) black people would teach others to respond to the "n" word exactly as you respond to the "c" word, they would be free of this perpetual state of victimization that creates hatred between fellow Americans.
You know, we don't have to go back to 140 years ago when slavery was being practiced; let's just step back about 50 years when whites in this country had "WHITES ONLY" signs posted everywhere....what about blacks having to go to the back of bus, store, or bathrooms. We were good enough to spend our few pennies that we made (oh and thank God that you all let us clean your houses and drive you to town, etc...)with your establishments, but we weren't good enough to use the same restroom or sit next to you for fear that some of our black skin would rub off. Oh and please not let us forget that so many blacks were beaten and hung because they looked at your precious daughters. So I'm not talking about 140 years ago, like I said, let's go back 50 years, and I'm pretty sure some of you were around then. You can't say it was during my great-great grandma or grandpa's time. It was during you or your parent's time. So please forgive me if I offend you by being black and thinking that I am owed something by society because my parents didn't have the same advantages as you and yours. Please forgive me for not being able to attend certain schools because of the color of my skin. Forgive me for thinking that we are all created equal.
I was around during the WHITES ONLY signs,a small child but i remember them well. i had trouble understanding it .My family never taught the ugly racial hatred that was going on.
I cannot imagine what life would be like for a black person,but is all the hatred by blacks helping matters any? Has this resolved any of the racial unjust? No it only feeds the monster.
I was around during the 60's...came through Memphis the day after King was shot. I was on leave from a Vietnam and Memphis looked like a war zone to me..I dont know where we go from here...I do know that there are good people on both sides who would like to see racial tensions ended, but its not gonna happen...
If you read what I said then you will see the point I was making is the preferential treatment and respect are two different things. I also agree with konniep .........this is going on today so you cant expect someone to just "get over it". And I did not bring slavery "into it". That was southern gentleman when he couldnt understand where slavery fit in. Well, its been hundreds of years that black people have been treated differently so its not just gonna go away because white people want it to. You say - Oh just forget how we treated you 100 or 50 or 10 years ago. ONLY PROBLEM IS YOUR STILL DOING IT NOW SO WHY WOULD ANYONE FORGET ANYTHING????? PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION BEFORE YOU JUMP IN. As for comedians. Well I cant beleive that I would need to explain this but I took an ethics class in college and I know how to teach 1st graders so it shouldnt be a big deal. When black comedians, white comedians, mexican comedians use racial "TERMS". They are attempting to be FUNNY. MAKE PEOPLE SMILE> Usually by making comparisons between two races They are not saying anything with hate or malice in their heart. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT OR AGREE WITH IT BUT THEY ARE NOT SAYING IT TO DEGRADE OR HURT ANYONE. When you yell N**** at someone and say that 50 yrs ago they would be hanging from a tree with a pitchfork up their a** as Richards did, Then you are doing that with hate in your heart and obviously feel you are a superior race. When you dont want to sit by someone of a differnt color skin or want them to come over and eat dinner with you or God forbid your son or daughter date them............THEN that is not done to be funny. Its not said to make people smile. Its done to spread HATE. Now if you dont see the difference I am not surprised. The fact that you have to ask the question is just weird. And In response to your other question - I dont know any kings that have sold their children, but I wouldnt agree with it. But I do know some racist that live in my same community that dont mind saying so on a times daily chat room. If you look back everyone is looking for an excuse to do the WRONG thing because so and so does this and that. WHY NOT DO THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE ITS RIGHT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING?????????? I dont look for an excuse to do the wrong thing.....
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM BLACK, SECOND IT SEEMS TO ME MOST OF YOU WHO REPLY ARE RACIST ANYWAY SO YOUR COMMENTS ARE SIMPLY IGNORED, THIRD YES I KNOW MY HISTORY YES BLACK KINGS SOLD BLACK PEOPLE FOR GOODS WHICH WAS WRONG. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HER OR WHOEVER CAUSE I WASN'T BORN YES I KNOW THAT BEATING AND LYNCHINGS WENT ON IN THE EARLY DAYS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIED AND WHO WAS INVOLVED BUT I WASN'T BORN. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT IT STILL GOES ON TODAY YES RICHARDS SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID WHAT HE SAID AND THE PEOPLE WHO HE SAID IT TO LOWERED THEMSELVES WHEN THEY REPLIED TO HIS RACIAL SLURS. BUT AS ADULT WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. YES I SAY IT WHEN I AM IN NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH MY FRIENDS BUT I DON'T AND WILL NOT USE IT AROUND ANOTHER RACE YOU KNOW THERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN SAY TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY AND IT WOULD JUST BE CONVERSATION BUT IF YOU SAID THE SAME THING TO SOMEONE ELSE OUTSIDE YOUR FAMILY THEY WOULD TAKE IT AS A INSULT OR IT MIGHT HURT THEIR FEELINGS. THIS ARTICLE NEEDS TO BE LAID TO REST CAUSE IT LEFT THE POINT OF BEING ABOUT RICHARDS AND OPEN THE DOOR FOR PEOPLE TO EXPRESS THERE FEELINGS OF BEING A RACIST. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY RACE AND YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY. I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST WHITE OR BLACK OR ANY COLOR BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HATE US NOW JUST CAUSE WE ARE AMERICAN THEY ARE NOT CARING IF YOU ARE BLACK OR WHITE THAT'S WHO WE NEED TO FOCUS ON. BUT LIKE I SAID I AM REALLY NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT ANYMORE HE SAID IT AND ITS OVER RIGHT OR WRONG BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT WaY THAN GO UP TO THE NEXT BLACK PERSON AND CALL HIM OR HER A "N" OR TO THE NEXT WHITE PERSON AND CALL THEM A "C" I'M SURE THE SITUATION WILL GET TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT THEN AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO COME ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS AND THAT SHOULD BE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT HOW THEY KICKED YOUR ***. HAVE A NICE DAY.
God Bless both post from Tired of Ignorance. Most people are laughing at the comment you made about Jesus standing with black skin- I bet they are trembling inside knowing that might well be possible. Life here on earth was created for God's purpose. He made us for HIM... The world has became this way because of human's own selfishness. People no longer care who they hurt or in what way they hurt them. Seinfield was a good show to watch, however, I will not let us on my television on in my home again. Too bad for those others this will hurt. You dont shout and holler like that unless you are REALLY trying to make a point. POINT MADE.. Forgiveness is in my hands but vengence is in the Lords...... God Bless
quote:
Originally posted by konniep_1:
You know, we don't have to go back to 140 years ago when slavery was being practiced; let's just step back about 50 years when whites in this country had "WHITES ONLY" signs posted everywhere....what about blacks having to go to the back of bus, store, or bathrooms. We were good enough to spend our few pennies that we made (oh and thank God that you all let us clean your houses and drive you to town, etc...)with your establishments, but we weren't good enough to use the same restroom or sit next to you for fear that some of our black skin would rub off. Oh and please not let us forget that so many blacks were beaten and hung because they looked at your precious daughters. So I'm not talking about 140 years ago, like I said, let's go back 50 years, and I'm pretty sure some of you were around then. You can't say it was during my great-great grandma or grandpa's time. It was during you or your parent's time. So please forgive me if I offend you by being black and thinking that I am owed something by society because my parents didn't have the same advantages as you and yours. Please forgive me for not being able to attend certain schools because of the color of my skin. Forgive me for thinking that we are all created equal.


Why do you need to go back at all? Why not live in the here and now.

And why in the world would you think the color of your skin offends me? Are you speaking to someone else on here or what?

Also, you are not your parents or your grandparents or your great-grandparents. What is owed to them is not owed to you. And, by the way, the color of my skin (white) kept me from getting grants to go to college, but my two black roommates got a free ride. My Mom was a single mom w/2 kids in college and our clothes came from the dig store. Their parents were married, drove Lincolns and owned name brand clothing. This was in 1986. So, you tell me who had the advantages and who did not?

You know what, if you want to hang "victim" over your head, that's completely up to you. But I do not see you that way. I see you as an equal.
quote:
Originally posted by alboochie:
God Bless both post from Tired of Ignorance. Most people are laughing at the comment you made about Jesus standing with black skin- I bet they are trembling inside knowing that might well be possible.


No, black would be fine. It's actually the prettiest color of skin to me.

Maybe it's because I'm 38 and wasn't around to see some of the things you guys have that I think(?!) I'm seeing things objectively. Maybe if you remember seeing Whites Only signs, you simply can't forgive and forget. I just think that's an incredibly sad way to live.
tired of ignorance PLEASE note the time of YOUR post

Posted 29 November 2006 05:50 PM Hide Post
#1 This isnt a college paper, its a stupid chat room so I wasnt spell checking. I didnt know it was being graded????LOL...........And If you dont understand where I am coming from, then leave it alone. My friend just told me comments were on here so I stopped by to respond..........Just forget it and go on about your life. You have got to be joking if you think that Richards isnt making money off the products of SEINFELD>>>SP...........but i am sure that it wont hurt his pocketbook any. I just dont see the show the same anymore. After he said that garbage and the other actors supported him, I am simply not interested in watching him act anymore. Remember, when he said these things he wasnt just attacking the men in the room, the words he said have pain attatched to them..........I have never felt mad or pain over hearing someone call a white person the "c" word. Its immiture and wrong but I havent ever cried over it. Its all about being sensitive to other people. If you are not a black person and your grand-parents werent slaves who were beaten, raped and sold and killed then you have to really use empathy (look it up) to understand where this comes from. Some people just dont have that in them.

now YOUR post was the very first EVEN to mention slaves,slavery,how blacks ancestors were treated. etc. Confederate Gent comment was AFTER yours. Up until this point the subject WAS J Jacksone,Sienfield, The idiot remarks made by both races in general.
It is tirades such as yours which keep the fires going. So what is your REAL problem here? are you involved in an interacial relationship and attempting to carry the torch attempting to "fit the color" or are you so full of hate yourself you cannot see ignorance by a comedian and identify it as such and go on?
JOY...why do I go back?...oops let me go forward. I work with the public, and I come across all kinds of people. Unfortunately, I deal with racist folks on a daily basis. Have you ever had someone place something on the counter-top as opposed to in your hand because they don't want to touch yours? Have you ever had someone stick their two fingers out when you hand them something in return so that your hands don't touch? Have you ever had someone try to get assistance from someone else who is not qualified to help them as opposed to you because they don't want your help? They would rather wait twice as long for assistance, so they don't have to come to you. Well I deal with it on a daily basis, but the funny thing is I love the fact that they have to turn to me in the end to handle certain situations. By the way, before you try to come back with the tired line "maybe your hands aren't clean" let me reassure you that they are. The only so called uncleanliness is the color. That's here and now, not 140 or 50 years ago.
Oh, and as for your single parent family with two kids in college and couldn't get any financial assistance, blame your guidance counselor or the financial aid office. There is no way that you should not have qualified for some assistance besides student loans unless there is a bit of information you're leaving out.
Has anyone seen Nigerians?

Some of them are so black, they're actually blue!

One of my naturalized American citizen colleagues (whom is also a licensed minister) from Cote d'Ivoire, has skin tone which looks more like native-born Black Americans!

It's actually quite light.

Several years ago (and I do mean several) I was working on a film project, and one of our central character actors was a Black male from Atlanta.

We were on Lake Guntersville, and it was a sunny day during the early summer. Our Continuity Director noticed that, in reviewing the dailys, he was getting progressively darker. She notified the Director and Producer and took corrective action.

Now... here's an obvious question (at least it ought to be obvious) for everyone:

In general terms, what corrective action did she take?
quote:
Originally posted by konniep_1:
JOY...why do I go back?...oops let me go forward. I work with the public, and I come across all kinds of people. Unfortunately, I deal with racist folks on a daily basis. Have you ever had someone place something on the counter-top as opposed to in your hand because they don't want to touch yours? Have you ever had someone stick their two fingers out when you hand them something in return so that your hands don't touch? Have you ever had someone try to get assistance from someone else who is not qualified to help them as opposed to you because they don't want your help? They would rather wait twice as long for assistance, so they don't have to come to you. Well I deal with it on a daily basis, but the funny thing is I love the fact that they have to turn to me in the end to handle certain situations. By the way, before you try to come back with the tired line "maybe your hands aren't clean" let me reassure you that they are. The only so called uncleanliness is the color. That's here and now, not 140 or 50 years ago.
Oh, and as for your single parent family with two kids in college and couldn't get any financial assistance, blame your guidance counselor or the financial aid office. There is no way that you should not have qualified for some assistance besides student loans unless there is a bit of information you're leaving out.


Holy cow! Are these elderly people stuck in the past? Please tell me my generation (I'm 38) don't act that stupid.

But in answer to your questions, yes & no. I work with the public, too. When I worked at a department store in the mall, if it was between me and a black associate, some (perhaps many, but I'm trying to not exaggerate) black people would want to be helped by the black associate. I got paid commission at the time. However, it had nothing to do with dirt. Unfortunately, there is discrimination to and from all races.

I've never heard the tired comeback you mentioned and if you knew me, you would also know I'm not capable of such a remark. There seems to be alot of assumptions regarding racism floating around on this thread that are simply not true. I can disagree with you and TOI and not be a racist.

What I don't get is why you care what people like that think. Their actions label them as ignorant and pathetic, and therefore, their opinion (if it were me) would have no validity.

No, I didn't leave anything out regarding the grant situation. I and my roommates went to the University of Alabama and everyone applied the same way with the same forms sent to the same place, evaluated and awarded by the same people.

All that said, my main point is this. If you say being a victim grants preferential treatment, then you have to give preferential treatment to every single person who has been victimized regardless of color. And just so I'm sure we're on the same page, it would not hurt my feelings if every racist on earth fell to Hades because that's what they deserve.
Well, I'm feeling conviction (darn it!)...so apparently I'm missing something. And from past experience, God won't stop until I get it right. All I can come up with is that I have not walked in your shoes, konnie, and you or someone reading this is maybe needing me to say that or understand that. It doesn't change my views on PT, but I think I'm supposed to admit that I really don't know what it is like to be black. And that's true, I don't.
P.K. Winsome's Cell Phone Emporium...

What ludicrousness!

O.J. is 50% guilty?

The Free Market should determine if O.J. is guilty?

*RITFL*

Shooting a man 50 times is a sign of respect!

You're more deserving of respect than 43 bullets!

That guy MUST be a Neocon (with emphasis on the CON)!
quote:
Originally posted by Shoals Lover:
P.K. Winsome's Cell Phone Emporium...

What ludicrousness!

O.J. is 50% guilty?

The Free Market should determine if O.J. is guilty?

*RITFL*

Shooting a man 50 times is a sign of respect!

You're more deserving of respect than 43 bullets!

That guy MUST be a Neocon (with emphasis on the CON)!


Shoals, what in the world? Was this supposed to go in a different thread?
Well if your 38 then you are significantly older than I. So I understand if you were brought up with a different mind set. I dont think most people on here realize what they are saying is bigoted. And as for the comment about an interratial relationship,absolutely a comment coming from a "small town-good ole boy". You dont have to be black or be in an interracial relationship not to be racist. My mother and father both white married since they were 17 years old would agree with every single word that I wrote on this page. I was raised my intelligent, open-minded Christian parents. You dont have to be in an interracial relationship/marriage to agree with what I am saying I assure you. I have not said one hateful word on here. I am not mad at anyone. I live a blessed life with absolutely no major issues. I was just shocked that I ran across such close minded people in my own area. But I am college educated, work for the government plus all of my friends are progressive thinking so I dont really associate with people that have never been outside of Alabama and have never had the pleasure of running into such narrow minded and selfish thinking. You may leave your comments to this closing statement but I will not be back to this page. Its been a pleasure. God Bless and Keep You
You are in your car driving home. Thoughts wander to
> >> the game you want to see or meal you want to eat, when
> >> suddenly a sound unlike any you've ever heard fills the air.
> >> The sound is high above you.
> >> A trumpet?
> >> A choir?
> >> A choir of trumpets?
> >> You don't know, but you want to know.
> >>
> >> So you pull over, get out of your car, and look up. As
> >> you do, you see you aren't the only curious one. The
> >> roadside has become a parking lot. Car doors are open,
> >> and people are staring at the sky. Shoppers are racing
> >> out of the grocery store.
> >>
> >> The Little League baseball game across the street has
> >> come to a halt. Players and parents are se arching the
> >> clouds. And what they see, and what you see, has never
> >> before been seen.
> >>
> >> As if the sky were a curtain, the drapes of the
> >> atmosphere part. A brilliant light spills onto the
> >> earth. There are no shadows. None. From whence came
> >> the light begins to tumble a river of color spiking
> >> crys tals of every hue ever seen and a million more
> >> never seen. Riding on the flow is an endless fleet of
> >> angels. They pass through the curtains one myriad at a
> >> time, until they occupy every square inch of the sky.
> >>
> >> North.
> >> South.
> >> East.
> >> West.
> >>
> >> Thousands of silvery wings rise and fall in unison,
> >> and over the sound of the trumpets, you can hear the
> >> cherubim and seraphim chanting, Holy, holy, holy.
> >> The final flank of angels is followed by twenty-four
> >>silver-bearded
> >> elders and a multitude of souls who join the angels in worship.
> >>
> >> Presently the movement stops and the trumpets are
> >> silent, leaving only the triumphant triplet: Holy,
> >> holy, holy. Between each word is a pause. With each
> >> word, a profound reverence. You hear your voice join
> >> in the chorus. You don't know why you say the words,
> >> but you know you must.
> >>
> >> Suddenly, the heavens are quiet. All is quiet.
> >>
> >> The angels turn, you turn, the entire world turns and
> >> there He is.
> >>
> >> Jesus.
> >> Through waves of light you see the silhouetted figure
> >> of Christ the King.
> >>
> >> He is atop a great stallion, and the stallion is atop
> >> a billowing cloud.
> >>
> >> He opens his mouth, and you are surrounded by his
>declaration:
> >>
> >> I am the Alpha and the Omega.
> >>
> >> The angels bow their heads.
> >> The elders remove their crowns.
> >> And before you is a Figure so consuming that you know,
> >> instantly you know:
> >> Nothing else matters.
> >> Forget stock markets and school reports.
> ; >> Sales meetings and football games.
> >> Nothing is newsworthy..
> >> All that mattered, matters no more....
> >> for Christ has come. .
I think The used to be Rev.(before he got caught screwing around) Jessie Jackson should run for Mayor of Memphis, Tn.
Some of my best friend's are Black People but if I were to walk down the street with ole Jes I would wear one of those shirts that reads Im with STUPID-------->
quote:
. I have not said one hateful word on here. I am not mad at anyone. I live a blessed life with absolutely no major issues. I was just shocked that I ran across such close minded people in my own area. But I am college educated, work for the government plus all of my friends are progressive thinking so I dont really associate with people that have never been outside of Alabama and have never had the pleasure of running into such narrow minded and selfish thinking. You may leave your comments to this closing statement but I will not be back to this page. Its been a pleasure. God Bless and Keep You
You are in your car driving home. Thoughts wander to
Posted by Showing my Ignorence.

Mam, what do call it when you say you have to get on a first grade level? Being flattering? Your screen name and being proud you got your Jr. College degree shows that you think your something that your not. If all I had to do was brag on my level of education, being a so called christian and making poor attempts and downing others as you do. I think I would read a little deeper into the Holy Book and take a good look at myself. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by _Joy_:
quote:
Originally posted by Shoals Lover:
P.K. Winsome's Cell Phone Emporium...

What ludicrousness!

O.J. is 50% guilty?

The Free Market should determine if O.J. is guilty?

*RITFL*

Shooting a man 50 times is a sign of respect!

You're more deserving of respect than 43 bullets!

That guy MUST be a Neocon (with emphasis on the CON)!


Shoals, what in the world? Was this supposed to go in a different thread?


He was refering to the Colbert Report last night. The part he is refering to was the funniest part of the entire program. The part that was made in Tuscumbia was neither funny or entertaining and lacking in social value.
quote:
Originally posted by SO TIRED OF IGNORANCE:
Well if your 38 then you are significantly older than I. So I understand if you were brought up with a different mind set. I dont think most people on here realize what they are saying is bigoted.


That's a general statement with no facts to back it up and I am unable to tell if "bigoted" is directed at me or not. What ARE you talking about? And who are you? You registered on a different day than Tired of Ignorance; so same person or trying to make us think you are or what? What mind set? The honest one? The one who tries to work through things to find the truth rather than be spoon fed someone else's version?
quote:
Originally posted by konniep_1:
JOY...why do I go back?...oops let me go forward. I work with the public, and I come across all kinds of people. Unfortunately, I deal with racist folks on a daily basis. Have you ever had someone place something on the counter-top as opposed to in your hand because they don't want to touch yours? Have you ever had someone stick their two fingers out when you hand them something in return so that your hands don't touch? Have you ever had someone try to get assistance from someone else who is not qualified to help them as opposed to you because they don't want your help? They would rather wait twice as long for assistance, so they don't have to come to you. Well I deal with it on a daily basis, but the funny thing is I love the fact that they have to turn to me in the end to handle certain situations. By the way, before you try to come back with the tired line "maybe your hands aren't clean" let me reassure you that they are. The only so called uncleanliness is the color. That's here and now, not 140 or 50 years ago.
Oh, and as for your single parent family with two kids in college and couldn't get any financial assistance, blame your guidance counselor or the financial aid office. There is no way that you should not have qualified for some assistance besides student loans unless there is a bit of information you're leaving out.


You better stay away from any sort of a healthcare facility. They will wear gloves to keep from touching your skin or getting any of your bodily fluid on them.

According to one of your other post you said Kramer made the initial racisit statment. I could be wrong but from what I saw the black people began the racial slurs and what Kramer was doing was in response to that. Just a note .
No, that was Hemi Man that got it backwards, Concerned Constituent. And you are right, the two black men were calling him the "c" word and telling him he wasn't funny when Richards began screaming "shut up shut up shut up" and then launched into his tirade.
Just so you'll know...

Healthcare providers wear gloves when giving patient care because it significantly reduces the opportunity for transmission of infection -from and to- provider and patient.

Some have compromised immune systems (elderly, etc.) and some may not know with what they're infected (MRSA, etc.).

Wearing gloves protects everyone!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×