If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

______________________________

 

whenever you decide to acknowledge facts, you can go ahead and admit the population decreases started around 2000... i'm sure it's all obama's fault.

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

______________________________

 

whenever you decide to acknowledge facts, you can go ahead and admit the population decreases started around 2000... i'm sure it's all obama's fault.


Their decline is due to 40 years of liberal fiscal and moral policies.  They were destined to fail the moment they started down the path to liberalism.

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

______________________________

 

whenever you decide to acknowledge facts, you can go ahead and admit the population decreases started around 2000... i'm sure it's all obama's fault.

Crash,

Population decrease started in 1960, not 2000.  This corresponds with the advent of the war on poverty and urban renewal -- two Democrat programs that accelerated the decline of US cities.  Those with continuous Democrat rule declined amongst the fastest.  Obama is a disciple  of the Democrat doctrine.  Did you really think I placed all the blame upon Obama!  Surely, no one is that naive.  No, just an example of the Democrat doctrine that results in decline and financial rule. 

 

 

you can lead a conservative to facts, but you can't make them think.

(or acknowledge the facts).... it must be hard, going through life a pitiful fool.

 





AUSTIN – Texas faces a budget crisis of truly daunting proportions, with lawmakers likely to cut sacrosanct programs such as education for the first time in memory and to lay off hundreds if not thousands of state workers and public university employees.





Texas' GOP leaders, their eyes on the Nov. 2 election, have played down the problem's size, even as the hole in the next two-year cycle has grown in recent weeks to as much as $24 billion to $25 billion. That's about 25 percent of current spending.





yep, liberal stronghold, austin, tx. it's happening all across america. and not a "specific party issue". times are changing, and the rt. wingnuts are getting left behind. you can try as you wish, but no one party is to blame. and the more propaganda you spread, the dumber you look.





 





Originally Posted by Crash.Override:

you can lead a conservative to facts, but you can't make them think.

(or acknowledge the facts).... it must be hard, going through life a pitiful fool.

 



AUSTIN – Texas faces a budget crisis of truly daunting proportions, with lawmakers likely to cut sacrosanct programs such as education for the first time in memory and to lay off hundreds if not thousands of state workers and public university employees.



Texas' GOP leaders, their eyes on the Nov. 2 election, have played down the problem's size, even as the hole in the next two-year cycle has grown in recent weeks to as much as $24 billion to $25 billion. That's about 25 percent of current spending.



yep, liberal stronghold, austin, tx. it's happening all across america. and not a "specific party issue". times are changing, and the rt. wingnuts are getting left behind. you can try as you wish, but no one party is to blame. and the more propaganda you spread, the dumber you look.



 


I was informed YOU were a goofy fluck...by someone who knows you...
They were correct in their assessment of "the Bald Guy"...

 

Yes, Texas has problems with its deficits.  However, people aren't fleeing like they are from California and New York.  Again, the thesis I presented was on Democrat controlled cites.  Which has proven out as no evidence to the contrary was ever presented. 

Originally Posted by direstraits:

Yes, Texas has problems with its deficits.  However, people aren't fleeing like they are from California and New York.  Again, the thesis I presented was on Democrat controlled cites.  Which has proven out as no evidence to the contrary was ever presented. 

____________

 

translation.. the "reddest , red state" has all the financial woes of a "liberal controlled city", but the people aren't leaving so, it's different. yep, it's different. it's different because the "liberal run cities" are bankrupt because the people left the cities. the "conservative controlled state" of texas is going broke because of bad financial policies. thanks for helping me prove my point. you must have been one pitiful accountant.

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob:
Originally Posted by Crash.Override:

Considering he was impeached by the house for perjury, "facts" are something he is not known for.

___________________

 

considering you rt. wingnuts have called for "impeachment" of every democrat, since nixon, who cares?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

Yes, Texas has problems with its deficits.  However, people aren't fleeing like they are from California and New York.  Again, the thesis I presented was on Democrat controlled cites.  Which has proven out as no evidence to the contrary was ever presented. 

____________

 

translation.. the "reddest , red state" has all the financial woes of a "liberal controlled city", but the people aren't leaving so, it's different. yep, it's different. it's different because the "liberal run cities" are bankrupt because the people left the cities. the "conservative controlled state" of texas is going broke because of bad financial policies. thanks for helping me prove my point. you must have been one pitiful accountant.

Crash,
You are so far removed from reality, its amusing.  The Democrat ruled cities ran off business and its population by their irresponsible administration. Not, because everyone packed up their station wagons and headed for the gold fields.

 

Now, as to magnitude of debt.  Yes, Texas with a $25 billion debt does approximate the debt of a Democrat city in bankruptcy proceeding -- namely Detroit with its $17 billion debt.

 

Now, let's look at two Democrat ruled states of similar size and economy to Texas -- California and New York.

 

"New York agencies amass $244 billion debt

In a new report from state Controller Thomas DiNapoli, the whopping new total is up from $214.6 billion in 2010 and averages out to about $3,000 per New Yorker."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new...280581#ixzz2Ze9u6egu

 

"Report: California state debt rises to $617 billion

Published: Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2012 - 10:20 am"


Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/...s.html#storylink=cpy

 

Got that!  New York state has a debt about 10 times that of Texas -- 10 times!

 

California has a state debt about 25 times the debt of Texas -- 25 times!

 

Add. that people and businesses are leaving both states.  And, people and businesses are flowing into Texas.  Texas has a city sized problem New York and California have problems of a second world nation size. 

 

Ever been to upstate New York, its like a rural version of Detroit. 

 

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

Lying is the glue that holds the republican party together.

Foxy news for instance usually will have three or more sitting on a couch glancing alternately between each other and the camera while telling a lie. It usually starts with the first lie by an anchor and a round-table follows by the others trying to top that lie until a crescendo is reached with the foxy lady slid plum out of her dress. The two male goobers on each side of her don't even notice lol. They are too busy lying. Never mind though the Male Democrats notice it as the only truth on foxy.

Two more Democrat controlled large cities with severe financial problems -- debt larger than the state of Texas's.  Trust a Democrat to screw things up monumentally.

 

"Chicago recently saw its credit rating downgraded because of a $19-billion unfunded pension liability that the ratings service Moody’s puts closer to $36 billion. And Los Angeles could be facing a liability of more than $30 billion, by some estimates."

 

http://www.freep.com/article/2...21/NEWS06/307210073/

Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

==================================

Stated by a person who doesn't know an adjective from a noun.

Originally Posted by Crash.Override:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hooberbloob:
Originally Posted by Crash.Override:

Considering he was impeached by the house for perjury, "facts" are something he is not known for.

___________________

 

considering you rt. wingnuts have called for "impeachment" of every democrat, since nixon, who cares?!?!?!?


Yes, it is well known that left "wingnuts" love a good lie.  If that's what it takes for you guys to be able to look at yourselves in the mirror every morning, then so be it.

Originally Posted by Quaildog:

Theres that Billy boy Clinton lookin’ good.UHH HUH all democrats love *****.

That brings up a question; how do repubs multiply since they don’t have sex?

quailfries, you think your boy Clinton is good looking and makes you think
about sex??? Are you still holding his picture up with one hand?

 

Originally Posted by seeweed:
Originally Posted by direstraits:

If, Obama had a city it would be Detroit.  Unfortunately, he does have a city -- Chicago.  Under Democrat rule the population has dropped from 3.62 million to 2.7 million. Violence crime is rampant and businesses are leaving at a pace equaling the population.

 

More unfortunate, Obama now has a country he'll subject to the same destruction.

==================================

Stated by a person who doesn't know an adjective from a noun.

_______________________________________________________

A standard ploy, when one is short of logical argumentation, is to attack the grammar. 

 

Originally Posted by seeweed:

Actually, the start of the demise of Detroit started with Nixon in 71 when he floated the value of  the dollar. Now, the mere fact that cars are better, last longer, need less maintenance, and are being made more and more by robots has not done Detroit any favors.

Good article in Forbes today about this very subject :

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

 

seeweed,

The problem with that argument is that Detroit's demise preceded 1970 as the graph shows population decline started two decades before 1970.  As I've shown in a number of cities, the common thread of a city's decline is Democrat rule over decades.  Not, its Nixon's fault.

 

 

 

detroit population

Attachments

Photos (1)
no, cars are not made better today, they are cheap and they suck
Originally Posted by seeweed:
Actually, the start of the demise of Detroit started with Nixon in 71 when he floated the value of  the dollar. Now, the mere fact that cars are better, last longer, need less maintenance, and are being made more and more by robots has not done Detroit any favors.
Good article in Forbes today about this very subject :
http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Originally Posted by hammaknocka:
no, cars are not made better today, they are cheap and they suck
Originally Posted by seeweed:
Actually, the start of the demise of Detroit started with Nixon in 71 when he floated the value of  the dollar. Now, the mere fact that cars are better, last longer, need less maintenance, and are being made more and more by robots has not done Detroit any favors.
Good article in Forbes today about this very subject :
http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

As I posted above to the same statement, NO! 

A bit of good news for Detroit, the DIA art collection worth was originally estimated at $1.5 billion.  Curators have identified 38 pieces valued at $2.5 billion and several more pieces at over $100 million each. 

 

The high end auction house, Christies, toured the museum and caught hell from the usual suspects of the liberal glitterati for even considering participating in the sell of even part of the collection.  Like most large museums, DIA has a much larger collection than can be displayed. 

 

Sell of the collection should be over a period of time would yield more revenue, than a quick fire sell.  If liberals complain, shame them as valuing a painting on the wall over an elderly retired policeman or fireman.  The art isn't being destroyed, merely redistributed to other venues.  Wealthy liberals in the IT community could buy the art.  Then, lend it back to the DIA.  With, a nice brass plate, stating owner loaned the piece indefinitely.  Should see a number of Microsoft, etc names. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×