Fox news that is:

Just interesting info, FOX News owners, two largest and controlling share holders are an Australian Rupert Murdoch and Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.  Murdoch owns 40% of voting shares and the Prince 7%.  Oddly enough the Prince is the man former Fox pundit Glenn Beck said was to blame for 911

 

This forum has a contingent of foxx azz kissers.

Dire do you , Kenny, hf, t, or any of the lower tier wandering loonies want to admit why your love affair with the enemies of state is so counter to our constitution.

Original Post
Originally Posted by Quaildog:

Fox news that is:

Just interesting info, FOX News owners, two largest and controlling share holders are an Australian Rupert Murdoch and Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.  Murdoch owns 40% of voting shares and the Prince 7%.  Oddly enough the Prince is the man former Fox pundit Glenn Beck said was to blame for 911

 

This forum has a contingent of foxx azz kissers.

Dire do you , Kenny, hf, t, or any of the lower tier wandering loonies want to admit why your love affair with the enemies of state is so counter to our constitution.

Why do you think I'm a repub or that I watch fox news?

Anything that can wad up the panties of a low life such as quail has got to be a positive thing.  The only reason he's so tore up is because the union told him it was bad and we all know thugs have got to be told what to do.

Old Squirrelly Dawg is in fine rant today.  Must have gotten the good meds from nursie.  Really don't follow Beck -- gues Dawg doesn't have much to do in the home. As I've stated here, I disagree with Murdoch especially with his views on almost open borders.  As to Alwaleed, when he offered NYC $10 million after 911, Giuliani told him to shove, after the prince said the World Trade  Center was attacked because the US allowed Palestinians to be "slaughtered" by Israelis.


You have me mistaken for Jimmy Carter, I suppose. Used to see him walking around Atlanta surrounded by walking bedsheets.  Tell nursie to reduce your dosage. 

Originally Posted by Quaildog:

hoob, what is your profession? just some vague description will suffice.

 


Revealing liberal hypocrisy.  Not very vague, but I'm a pretty succinct person.

Originally Posted by Quaildog:

hoob, what is your profession? just some vague description will suffice.

 

Hoob works for that Socialistic TVA, envisioned by a Republican from Nebraska, and signed into law by our greatest president, a Democratic Socialist. Despite some 60 years of Republicans hating and trying to end TVA, a task damm near accomplished by Reagan's axeman Runyon, and continuing more and more toward a capitalistic enterprise, mr Hooberbloob votes against his own self interest at every opportunity.

 

Originally Posted by seeweed:
Originally Posted by Quaildog:

hoob, what is your profession? just some vague description will suffice.

 

Hoob works for that Socialistic TVA, envisioned by a Republican from Nebraska, and signed into law by our greatest president, a Democratic Socialist. Despite some 60 years of Republicans hating and trying to end TVA, a task damm near accomplished by Reagan's axeman Runyon, and continuing more and more toward a capitalistic enterprise, mr Hooberbloob votes against his own self interest at every opportunity.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Shock and awe washed across the Tennessee Valley on Wednesday as the Obama administration suggested selling TVA.

 

The recommendation surprised TVA officials and drew a fiery response from a Republican senator.

 

In the 2014 budget submitted to Congress, the administration says it “intends to undertake a strategic review of options for addressing TVA’s financial situation, including the possible divestiture of TVA, in part or as a whole.”

http://www.knoxnews.com/busine...-strategic-review-of

 

Reagan was an amateur!

 

 

well stank I thought you repugs were agin Fed involvement. I'm sure sessions and Shelby the turncoats would agree to sell it.

 

maybe the prince of Saudi will buy it now that he owns your favorite tv station from whence your every thought cometh.

 

after the robbery yesterday prince of Saudi sez "Three hundreeed beeelion  eeez nautheen. I put eet een a creeesmas card for theeem.

LOL at the Democrat Defenders giving Barack a pass on trying to sell TVA.

 

So let me get this straight, you guys are mad about Reagan and the repubs trying to privatize TVA but it is ok when your lord and savior Barack suggests privatizing TVA? LOL

 

you guys are entertaining if nothing else.

Yes, living a content free life without use of logic or taking responsibility for one's actions is rather akin to being a college student for life.

Originally Posted by Kenny Powers:

LOL at the Democrat Defenders giving Barack a pass on trying to sell TVA.

 

So let me get this straight, you guys are mad about Reagan and the repubs trying to privatize TVA but it is ok when your lord and savior Barack suggests privatizing TVA? LOL

 

you guys are entertaining if nothing else.

------------

I don't give him a pass for that. He has done quite a bit I don't give him a pass for, but compared to the alternatives we were presented with, a war monger 3'rd term of the failed Bush2  and a dingbat, then a corporate raider who looks like he is a bobble head on someone's dashboard and his sidekick who has to date written 4 budgets with the sole purpose of ending Medicare, Medicaid, and a stated intent to end Social Security in order to give that money to the uber rich, I'll take the current one any day .
And, BTW, TVA today is pretty much privatized already due to the continuing policies of Ronald Reagan - fire all the TVA employees, and hire them back as contractors which cost TVA more money, but the workers get less salary and benefits.

 

who was it that said: "you can lead repugs to the facts but you can't make them think"

 

repugs never seem to amaze me

Add Reply

Post

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×