When you call people "limited" and ask for patience for them, are you truly doing so? Can you deny that you are being snide? Honestly want to know how you truly mean for these seemingly demeaning comments to be understood.

VP, my dear Friend,

 

Satirical Humor:  Humor that exposes human foolishness in order to achieve a moral purpose.

 

Now what could be more human foolishness than Vic's constant name calling -- and his propensity to copy/paste articles written by someone else, without even adding a single word of his own -- and doing it for his stated purpose of starting an argument?

 

What could be more human foolishness than Crusty's inability to read and understand more than three sentences in one sitting -- and then that he can only reply by typing a number?  Limited?  You betcha!

 

Finally, what can be more human foolishness than you claiming that you can know what is in my mind, when you write, "Honestly want to know how you truly mean for these seemingly demeaning comments to be understood."

 

First, it is a very poorly written sentence.  Second, I had no idea you are a psychic and have the ability to know what is in another person's mind.  Did you learn that in Catechism?

 

But, God loves you and so do I!

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Attachments

Photos (1)
Originally Posted by INVICTUS:

With so many different people claiming to be the messiah, finding Jesus Christ is now easier than ever, it would seem.

 

 

A.J. Miller and Mary Suzanne Luck, a.k.a. Jesus and Mary of Magdala, as they appear on the welcome page of their website.

 

Last month, Discovery News' Sheila Eldred reported on an Australian man named A.J. Miller who claimed that he was the second coming of Jesus Christ, an identity he claims he first recognized in 2004.

 

And he's not the only one out there to get into the Son of God game. Take a look at some of the other contestants looking to claim the crown of thorns.

 

 

It was a perfectly structured sentence- I want to understand how you INTEND your words and remarks to be understood by those to whom you write. It was a question. Where you derived at me trying to be a psychic, I have no idea. I want to know if you think your comments are funny, or if you think people are in tune with your humor; are you completely innocent and have no idea that you are so condescending and snide? Or are your tongue in cheek, derogatory comments intended how I perceive them- rude and self righteous. Let me make it simpler: do you have any idea how very rude you are?
Yeah, just giving the benefit of the doubt as he repeatedly insists that he is being funny - so we all perceive his posts as rude- just giving him the chance to ponder that. You know, when one person can't get along with ANYONE else, they tend to lack the insight to do the simplest thing- look for the common denominator
Originally Posted by vplee123:
Yeah, just giving the benefit of the doubt as he repeatedly insists that he is being funny - so we all perceive his posts as rude- just giving him the chance to ponder that. You know, when one person can't get along with ANYONE else, they tend to lack the insight to do the simplest thing- look for the common denominator

------------------------------

Not sure what the resident troll spit fourth this time since he's on block... Probably just some more of the same old hate filled inane drivel... It's best not to feed his inflated undeserved ego... I know he's an easy target and difficult to resist... But I  keep trying...

 

 

billie will say anything about anything to anger all that he can to focus as

much attention on himself as possible. When no one is responding to his

ignorance he starts his hate tactics just to start a fight. And he usually

blames me for starting fights. At times closet boy will flare up and waist  

whip all non Christian believers, which applies to all who doesn't agree

with him, but the primary reason for all he does is solely for his own ego.

His narcissism demands it.

 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi all,

 

So sad, my two most ardent fans are so limited.   Poor Vic cannot think for himself, so he copy/pastes from a mystery writer.

 

And, poor Crusty cannot read -- so, you have to hold up fingers so he can count. 

 

Please be kind to my two Friends.  For we all know someone who is "challenged" in one way or another.  Please be tolerant of them.

 

Bless their "challenged" little hearts!

 

Bill

 

__________________

Poor Bill has to be so predictable, and limited, that his posting topics can be numbered.

 

And this is just a #9, too.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

VP, my dear Friend,

 

Satirical Humor:  Humor that exposes human foolishness in order to achieve a moral purpose.

 

Now what could be more human foolishness than Vic's constant name calling -- and his propensity to copy/paste articles written by someone else, without even adding a single word of his own -- and doing it for his stated purpose of starting an argument?

 

What could be more human foolishness than Crusty's inability to read and understand more than three sentences in one sitting -- and then that he can only reply by typing a number?  Limited?  You betcha!

 

Finally, what can be more human foolishness than you claiming that you can know what is in my mind, when you write, "Honestly want to know how you truly mean for these seemingly demeaning comments to be understood."

 

First, it is a very poorly written sentence.  Second, I had no idea you are a psychic and have the ability to know what is in another person's mind.  Did you learn that in Catechism?

 

But, God loves you and so do I!

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

______________________

Narcissism 101.

Originally Posted by INVICTUS:

billie will say anything about anything to anger all that he can to focus as

much attention on himself as possible. When no one is responding to his

ignorance he starts his hate tactics just to start a fight. And he usually

blames me for starting fights. At times closet boy will flare up and waist  

whip all non Christian believers, which applies to all who doesn't agree

with him, but the primary reason for all he does is solely for his own ego.

His narcissism demands it. 

_______

We can just about tell when closet boy hasn't visited his "experiments" in the park lately. His mood gets more nasty than usual.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×