Who do you trust the most? Bobby Irons, Sam Pendleton, Scott Carrier, Herman Graham, Leland Howard, James Barnhart, or Angie Pickens? Pick one.
Original Post
Pendleton is like the Sharpton of Florence City council. I lost quite a bit of faith in him when he suggested, in a council meeting, building a bubble over the WC Handy Museum to protect it from tornadoes.
quote:
Originally posted by dkjpika:
Pendleton is like the Sharpton of Florence City council. I lost quite a bit of faith in him when he suggested, in a council meeting, building a bubble over the WC Handy Museum to protect it from tornadoes.



Whhhaaa?
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy:
These are City of Florence elected officials. I will go first: Sam Pendleton.
Well...Do you know Sam Pendleton left Colbert Heights School for being inapropriate with a student? Might be something to check into before patting him on the back. Which he was never charged with any crime..however...leaving to me does raise a red flag..Just though you would like to know.......
I swear it. I remember it was youth in govt day for bradshaw and coffee and they had the council meeting in the morning so we could go to it. I even remember Mrs. Romine going on one of her rants the same day.
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy:
Who do you trust the most? Bobby Irons, Sam Pendleton, Scott Carrier, Herman Graham, Leland Howard, James Barnhart, or Angie Pickens? Pick one.


You need to clean house! I would not give you 2cent for any of them!
quote:
Originally posted by Roofing Addic:
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy:
These are City of Florence elected officials. I will go first: Sam Pendleton.
Well...Do you know Sam Pendleton left Colbert Heights School for being inapropriate with a student? Might be something to check into before patting him on the back. Which he was never charged with any crime..however...leaving to me does raise a red flag..Just though you would like to know.......


I remember that!!! Makes me wonder why in heck he is STILL in politics and NOT in jail???
never trust a politician,on any level. ALWAYS keep your eyes on then, question EVERY move made by them. Dig,and dig deep before even voting them into office.
Scott Carrier would be 1st choice, second choice would be none of the others. My ultimate choice would be Scott Carrier for Mayor and vote the rest of the lot out.
Even though I am jealous of my wife's feelings toward Scott, I have to say I like him too. He makes sense and I trust him more than any public official around here. That's for sure.
quote:
Originally posted by smurph:
never trust a politician,on any level. ALWAYS keep your eyes on then, question EVERY move made by them. Dig,and dig deep before even voting them into office.


VERY well said, and I couldn't agree more!!!
IF I lived in Florence, it would be Scott Carrier... hands down!!! I can read the paper, and talk to people to KNOW the others arent worth a lost vote.
quote:
Originally posted by Roofing Addic:
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy:
These are City of Florence elected officials. I will go first: Sam Pendleton.
Well...Do you know Sam Pendleton left Colbert Heights School for being inapropriate with a student? Might be something to check into before patting him on the back. Which he was never charged with any crime..however...leaving to me does raise a red flag..Just though you would like to know.......


People are actually backing this man, knowing what he pled guilty to in Colbert Heights? Weird!!!!

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×