How old I am has nothing to do with anything. I responded to gb's statement that "many atheist care not the least about the unborn being aborted" by posting that many christians didn't give a flip about babies being aborted either, which is absolutely true. Gb will do as usual and accuse me of saying she didn't care about aborted babies, and will post it over and over and demand proof that she doesn't care. Just letting her know I'm prepared for them.

Originally Posted by Jennifer:
Originally Posted by A. Robustus:
Originally Posted by gbrk:

...Many atheist care not the least about the unborn being aborted...

This. Is. Ridiculous.


Many christians don't give a flip either. Now run and make 50 posts saying I said you didn't care.

Now you come into a different subject and resurrect a post that you still are bitter about getting called on.  For those who know not what we are talking about here is what was said BY JENNIFER.


There's just no "talking" to you gb. I don't know why you bother to ask questions because after you get the answers you just post the same thing again like you didn't get it. This is not a forum FOR CHRISTIANS ONLY. Got it yet? And what part of the explanation we gave you about why we're here are you just not getting or refusing to understand??

 

add to that post another Jennifer made which states

GB, get over it. It is not for christians only and all the whining in the world from you won't change that.

Your implication was that I was whining to get the Religion forum for Christians ONLY and was incorrect.  You could not post one place I said such because it never happened. 

 

 

then this one:

 

Well gb, you can whine all you want to whine but the TD did not make this forum for christians only, ramn is not right about atheists objecting to christians on their forums, he goes to them all the time, and if he says he doesn't post on them he's lying. So hang it up. I called you a simpleton because you keep acting like one, asking the same question over and over like some petulent child.



Anyone of basic intelligence, unless they don't want to see, can see you addressed it to ME when you said whine all you want but the TD did not make this forum for Christians only.  Add them up and you are implying that is what I desired or ask for. 


Frankly Jennifer you seem to be a bitter old female who is the one whining and throwing a piitty fit because you are revealed for what you are (deceitful)..  Pride and refusal to acknowledge your mistakes is not worth any more of my time.  Your post speak for themselves your bitterness is getting ugly.  You are just not worth the effort to attempt to discuss it rationally anymore.  ANY person that analyzed the sentence that has a the most basic intelligence would see you implied what I said you implied so much so that RP also picked up on your statements when he said the same in one of his post..  At first I thought it stemmed from just your pride and bitterness and now you are just obsessed with an corruptness that overwhelms you. You constantly deny what you obviously do and alter the meaning of what others says without care or concern and anyone should take anything you say with skepticism for you certainly cannot be trusted and that is ever more apparent the longer I read your post. 

 

If there is a way to block/ignore my post I suggest you do for you have demonstrated yourself to be too bitter to reason with.  If I can block/ignore your post rest assured I will and allow you to waste away in your own decrepit conscience, strike that you appear to have none just ugly bitterness and the arrogance of a morally bankrupt individual who allows her hatred of Christians to obsess her and her actions on this forum.    If you don't care to read my diatribes ignore me if possible because I plan to ignore you if possible for you are beyond reasoning with and you will continue to be bitter which will continue within you.  Others see you for who you are as well and the only ones who can't are your fellow atheist whom share the same agenda for your participation here.  Not dialog but attacks and insults against Christians.  That same bitterness and carnal heart/conscience creates that as well and that is the real reason you post here and not to be constructive.  You ARE the atheist equivalent of the members of the Westboro Baptist Church who protest the funerals of soldiers .. exactly the same for you do what you want because you have the freedom to and you don't care who gets in your way.  As I said a bitter vengeful empty woman who cannot find happiness within so seeks to take it out on everyone else you blame for your own personal misery which is why you cannot see what you did because you frankly don't care.

Maybe you should look up the definition of bitter. Seems you have no idea of the difference in bitter and just tired of dealing with a childish person. And gb, people can read, and if they really care, which I seriously doubt, they can read the order of the posts and why i finally told you what I did. KISS

Old Faithful
 
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
 

Maybe you should look up the definition of bitter. Seems you have no idea of the difference in bitter and just tired of dealing with a childish person. And gb, people can read, and if they really care, which I seriously doubt, they can read the order of the posts and why i finally told you what I did. KISS

 
 
 
<script type="text/javascript"></script>
 
 
Old Faithful
 
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
 

Don't project your sad life onto me gb. Every time you get confronted your mask slips.

 

 

 

 

THIS is why I ask your age. What a childish response. Almost as bad as the one above these. Just about everyone here has commented on your anger and bitterness. If you weren't so angry and bitter, your posts would show some civility instead of such immaturity. You have claimed in the past that you don't CARE what others think, and that is yet  ANOTHER sign of anger, bitterness, and your inability to deal with them.

 

Most of us here can get into discussions, even heated discussions, without resorting to pettiness and the equivalent of nose-thumbing that you seem to fall back on so frequently. You seem to want to actually try to say something, unlike the trolls of the forum who like to spit out one line insults to all. And yet, because your language is so inflammatory, any meaning in your posts is lost to most readers in their surprise at the bitterness you display.

 

It's too bad, because it is obvious you are intelligent and COULD contribute much to these discussions. It just seems that your emotional immaturity usually prevents that from happening.

Originally Posted by rum_mama:

Good Lordy!  Looks like the old Gal jennifer got whats call a "virtual beat-down". And a good one at that. Best one I seen . LOL!

================================================================

Ach, so... Ich wurde verwechselt.

 

Du bist nicht ein Buffel....

 

Ich habe jetzt Ihre zahl......

 

 


 

Hi Deep,

You tell us, "The real 'smoke screen' is to be found in Apologetics Press.  I've been familiar with them for 30 years.  There is no level of dishonesty to which they will not stoop.  Truth is not their aim.  Winning an argument is.  In the larger sense, they lose every time."

I see that you have visited the "About Apologetics Press | What We Produce" page of their web site.  That is good.  We can see where you got your30 year fact. 

 

At least you are showing some initiative even if you keep denying what you have learned.  For the sake of our Religion Forum Friends, let's share what you found on this web page:


+++++++++++++++++++++++


Apologetics Press | What We Produce
http://www.apologeticspress.org/whatwepro.aspx


For more than 30 years Apologetics Press has published and disseminated materials for self study, group study, or evangelistic purposes.  Topics range from evidences supporting the Christian Faith to highly controversial areas that challenge that Faith.  Every two years we prepare a catalog of A.P. publications.

Reason & Revelation  Since 1981, Apologetics Press has published a monthly journal on Christian evidences.   Dr. Dave Miller serves as the editor.  Reason & Revelation is a central teaching medium of Apologetics Press.  In its pages appear articles on such topics as God’s existence, the inspiration of the Bible, the creation/evolution controversy, the deity of Christ, ethics, the culture war, etc.  Typically, each issue includes a feature article and one or two shorter articles.  The subject matter deals with current issues and draws on the most recent sources whenever possible.

Discovery:   Since 1990, Apologetics Press has published Discovery, a monthly magazine on Scripture and science for kids.   Articles are aimed primarily at children in the 4th through 6th grades, although many different age groups enjoy Discovery.  Kyle Butt serves as editor; Eric Lyons serves as associate editor.

Books:   Apologetics Press publishes numerous high quality, inexpensively priced books.  For children, we have offerings for virtually every age group: the Apologetics Press Reader series consisting of three levels of reading books -- Learn to Read, Early Readers, and Advanced Readers; Bible story rhyming books; a dinosaur coloring book (in both English and Spanish); Creation Cards for infants; books for teens that may be used as classroom curricula; and several other volumes that are critical in preparing young people to withstand the influence of evolution, including our highly acclaimed books Dinosaurs Unleashed and Truth Be Told.

For adults, we have books on alleged Bible discrepancies (The Anvil Rings, Vols. 1 & 2), general Christian evidences (e.g.,  Surveying the Evidence), the errors of evolution (e.g., The Truth About Human Origins, The Dinosaur Dilemma), culture war issues (e.g., The Silencing of God -- Christ & the Continental Congress -- Sexual Anarchy, etc.), non-Christian religion (e.g., The Quran Unveiled), and a host of other volumes.

Tracts:   We have an extensive listing of tracts on Christian apologetics and Christian evidences, as well as general Bible topics.   These can be placed in tract racks at church buildings, used in community outreach programs, or employed as handouts in Bible classes. Tracts may be ordered individually, by hundreds, or by thousands (volume discounts apply).  A sample pack containing one of each tract is available for purchase.

Research Article Series The Apologetics Press Research Article Series includes fully documented discussions on special topics dealing with apologetics and evidences.  Research Articles cover current issues on the creation/evolution controversy, the resurrection of Christ, alleged Bible contradictions, medical ethics, God’s existence, and many others.  All Research Articles are available on our Web site free of charge.  [Most Research Articles are available on this Web site in a PDF format and may be  downloaded and printed.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Deep, my Friend, thank you for reminding me to give the information above to our Religion Forum Friends.  Another wonderful source of Christian Apologetics information can be found on the The Institute for Creation Research web site:  http://www.icr.org

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill

Originally Posted by Jennifer:

How old I am has nothing to do with anything. I responded to gb's statement that "many atheist care not the least about the unborn being aborted" by posting that many christians didn't give a flip about babies being aborted either, which is absolutely true. Gb will do as usual and accuse me of saying she didn't care about aborted babies, and will post it over and over and demand proof that she doesn't care. Just letting her know I'm prepared for them.

They are not "babies" until they are born. Christians and conservatives only care about them when they are in the womb. Once they are born, they are on their own.

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Deep,

You tell us, "The real 'smoke screen' is to be found in Apologetics Press.  I've been familiar with them for 30 years.  There is no level of dishonesty to which they will not stoop.  Truth is not their aim.  Winning an argument is.  In the larger sense, they lose every time."

I see that you have visited the "About Apologetics Press | What We Produce" page of their web site.  That is good.  We can see where you got your30 year fact. 

 

At least you are showing some initiative even if you keep denying what you have learned.  For the sake of our Religion Forum Friends, let's share what you found on this web page:


+++++++++++++++++++++++


Apologetics Press | What We Produce
http://www.apologeticspress.org/whatwepro.aspx


For more than 30 years Apologetics Press has published and disseminated materials for self study, group study, or evangelistic purposes.  Topics range from evidences supporting the Christian Faith to highly controversial areas that challenge that Faith.  Every two years we prepare a catalog of A.P. publications.

Reason & Revelation  Since 1981, Apologetics Press has published a monthly journal on Christian evidences.   Dr. Dave Miller serves as the editor.  Reason & Revelation is a central teaching medium of Apologetics Press.  In its pages appear articles on such topics as God’s existence, the inspiration of the Bible, the creation/evolution controversy, the deity of Christ, ethics, the culture war, etc.  Typically, each issue includes a feature article and one or two shorter articles.  The subject matter deals with current issues and draws on the most recent sources whenever possible.

Discovery:   Since 1990, Apologetics Press has published Discovery, a monthly magazine on Scripture and science for kids.   Articles are aimed primarily at children in the 4th through 6th grades, although many different age groups enjoy Discovery.  Kyle Butt serves as editor; Eric Lyons serves as associate editor.

Books:   Apologetics Press publishes numerous high quality, inexpensively priced books.  For children, we have offerings for virtually every age group: the Apologetics Press Reader series consisting of three levels of reading books -- Learn to Read, Early Readers, and Advanced Readers; Bible story rhyming books; a dinosaur coloring book (in both English and Spanish); Creation Cards for infants; books for teens that may be used as classroom curricula; and several other volumes that are critical in preparing young people to withstand the influence of evolution, including our highly acclaimed books Dinosaurs Unleashed and Truth Be Told.

For adults, we have books on alleged Bible discrepancies (The Anvil Rings, Vols. 1 & 2), general Christian evidences (e.g.,  Surveying the Evidence), the errors of evolution (e.g., The Truth About Human Origins, The Dinosaur Dilemma), culture war issues (e.g., The Silencing of God -- Christ & the Continental Congress -- Sexual Anarchy, etc.), non-Christian religion (e.g., The Quran Unveiled), and a host of other volumes.

Tracts:   We have an extensive listing of tracts on Christian apologetics and Christian evidences, as well as general Bible topics.   These can be placed in tract racks at church buildings, used in community outreach programs, or employed as handouts in Bible classes. Tracts may be ordered individually, by hundreds, or by thousands (volume discounts apply).  A sample pack containing one of each tract is available for purchase.

Research Article Series The Apologetics Press Research Article Series includes fully documented discussions on special topics dealing with apologetics and evidences.  Research Articles cover current issues on the creation/evolution controversy, the resurrection of Christ, alleged Bible contradictions, medical ethics, God’s existence, and many others.  All Research Articles are available on our Web site free of charge.  [Most Research Articles are available on this Web site in a PDF format and may be  downloaded and printed.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Deep, my Friend, thank you for reminding me to give the information above to our Religion Forum Friends.  Another wonderful source of Christian Apologetics information can be found on the The Institute for Creation Research web site:  http://www.icr.org

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill

The Institute for Creation Research is always good for a laugh or two. They are crazier than Bill, if that is even possible. When the only research you do is in a fictional Bible, the results are not very informative.

 

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by Jennifer:

How old I am has nothing to do with anything. I responded to gb's statement that "many atheist care not the least about the unborn being aborted" by posting that many christians didn't give a flip about babies being aborted either, which is absolutely true. Gb will do as usual and accuse me of saying she didn't care about aborted babies, and will post it over and over and demand proof that she doesn't care. Just letting her know I'm prepared for them.

They are not "babies" until they are born. Christians and conservatives only care about them when they are in the womb. Once they are born, they are on their own.

=====================

that post of yours jimbo allows that you are guilty of "criminal indifference"[Seinfeld] and should be separated from society for such time required to  rehabilitate  your non-congruent attitude to recognized norms agreed upon by the majority by chemical, psychological or electric shock.

quote:   Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
The Institute for Creation Research is always good for a laugh or two. They are crazier than Bill, if that is even possible. When the only research you do is in a fictional Bible, the results are not very informative.

Hi Jimi,

 

My Friend, I seriously doubt you had even heard of the Institute for Creation Research until I mentioned it.  And, I doubt you have ever read even one of their articles.  Yet, in your high intelligence (?) you can comment on the organization and their work -- without ever seeing it?

 

Okay, Jimi, you win -- you can spit further than me.  I concede -- at least that part -- to you.  

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:

the majority of science is fictional jimmah. i've been there i know.

 

Darwin evolution is a fairy tale.

 

when you quit with making a fool out of yourself i'll know you have learned the big secret about science.

There is nothing left to say about how uneducated RtG is. He just gave us all of the information we need.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:

the majority of science is fictional jimmah. i've been there i know.

 

Darwin evolution is a fairy tale.

 

when you quit with making a fool out of yourself i'll know you have learned the big secret about science.

There is nothing left to say about how uneducated RtG is. He just gave us all of the information we need.

Whether you use, fiction, the word Rramn used or the one I would say which would be theoretical or hypothetical, his, yours, or mine are all subjective. A statement such as you made though about Rramn's intellect demonstrates, not analytical thinking but, a statement based in preconceived bias or prejudice.  While it may be rational to make judgments about someone based upon the sum of their abilities, acts, and contributions still you have such a infinitesimal sample of that  from here that any categorization of intelligence would still be more effected by your own biases than those of Rramms true intellect.  Either way if you still limited your samples to only what was demonstrated on this forum the sum of his contribution compared to yours, negate our respective beliefs, show concept of thought and reasoning, on his part, to your one word or simple terse playground insults.    

Also may I dare use an example.  I will credit you with a measure of intelligence as I would anyone on the forum but also wisdom is a measure of just how one uses the intellect that they have.  Some use it for constructive purpose while others destructive. Then some things just speak for themselves:

 

Attachments

Photos (1)
Originally Posted by gbrk:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by Rramnlimnn_TheGreat:

the majority of science is fictional jimmah. i've been there i know.

 

Darwin evolution is a fairy tale.

 

when you quit with making a fool out of yourself i'll know you have learned the big secret about science.

There is nothing left to say about how uneducated RtG is. He just gave us all of the information we need.

Whether you use, fiction, the word Rramn used or the one I would say which would be theoretical or hypothetical, his, yours, or mine are all subjective. A statement such as you made though about Rramn's intellect demonstrates, not analytical thinking but, a statement based in preconceived bias or prejudice.  While it may be rational to make judgments about someone based upon the sum of their abilities, acts, and contributions still you have such a infinitesimal sample of that  from here that any categorization of intelligence would still be more effected by your own biases than those of Rramms true intellect.  Either way if you still limited your samples to only what was demonstrated on this forum the sum of his contribution compared to yours, negate our respective beliefs, show concept of thought and reasoning, on his part, to your one word or simple terse playground insults.    

Science is not fiction. This is not an opinion. Long posts do not always lead to the truth. RTG has demonstrated his ignorance about many things, on many occasions in this forum. The same may be said for you. My opinion of RTG is not based on any bias. It is based on my experience in reading his posts, some of which defy understanding. You, on the other hand write such long-winded posts, in the tradition of Bill, that I usually scroll through them without reading, as experience tells me what they will say, and that I will disagree with you. If this is unsatisfactory to you, you are free to scroll through mine, as well. It has no effect on me; if you are unhappy with me, I don't care. This is not a popularity contest.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by gbrk:
<smipped for space>

Science is not fiction. This is not an opinion. Long posts do not always lead to the truth. RTG has demonstrated his ignorance about many things, on many occasions in this forum. The same may be said for you. My opinion of RTG is not based on any bias. It is based on my experience in reading his posts, some of which defy understanding. You, on the other hand write such long-winded posts, in the tradition of Bill, that I usually scroll through them without reading, as experience tells me what they will say, and that I will disagree with you. If this is unsatisfactory to you, you are free to scroll through mine, as well. It has no effect on me; if you are unhappy with me, I don't care. This is not a popularity contest.

Jimi,   Everything spoken is an opinion of the one speaking it.  Validity of the opinion is revealed based upon many factors but all statements are indeed opinion.  I agree that length of the post doesn't translate to truth nor does one word of short sentences.  All of the post, as with all of your post are Opinion, you should know and realize that.  

 

My long post are to hopefully an attempt to reveal reasoning behind the statements or beliefs I hold.  I'm not unhappy with you Jimi as I don't know you.  I am wondering why so often you choose to use such short terse demeaning comments yet spend so little explaining why you accept science with such unchallenged faith and allegiance.  At times you reveal a thinking rational individual and other times your post could be one that one could hear repeated on any elementary school playground.  I don't know if you are trying to be a troll or just obtuse.   

Originally Posted by gbrk:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by gbrk:
<smipped for space>

Science is not fiction. This is not an opinion. Long posts do not always lead to the truth. RTG has demonstrated his ignorance about many things, on many occasions in this forum. The same may be said for you. My opinion of RTG is not based on any bias. It is based on my experience in reading his posts, some of which defy understanding. You, on the other hand write such long-winded posts, in the tradition of Bill, that I usually scroll through them without reading, as experience tells me what they will say, and that I will disagree with you. If this is unsatisfactory to you, you are free to scroll through mine, as well. It has no effect on me; if you are unhappy with me, I don't care. This is not a popularity contest.

Jimi,   Everything spoken is an opinion of the one speaking it.  Validity of the opinion is revealed based upon many factors but all statements are indeed opinion.  I agree that length of the post doesn't translate to truth nor does one word of short sentences.  All of the post, as with all of your post are Opinion, you should know and realize that.  

 

My long post are to hopefully an attempt to reveal reasoning behind the statements or beliefs I hold.  I'm not unhappy with you Jimi as I don't know you.  I am wondering why so often you choose to use such short terse demeaning comments yet spend so little explaining why you accept science with such unchallenged faith and allegiance.  At times you reveal a thinking rational individual and other times your post could be one that one could hear repeated on any elementary school playground.  I don't know if you are trying to be a troll or just obtuse.   

By saying that everything is an opinion, it sounds like you don't believe in facts. IF that is true, then anyone can say anything and it will have equal validity with anything else that someone else says. Can you not see how crazy this would be? There is a reason why you will never see a sane person ask, "Do you be believe in gravity?", or "Do you believe in electricity?". The answer to either of those questions, if the answer comes from a sane person, will not be an opinion. If I tell you that gravity exists, and you deny it, you are a fool. Science is not opinion. You can call it anything you want but that will not make your opposing view anything other than a foolish statement. If you deny Evolution by Natural Selection, which is also Darwinian Evolution, then you must be either ignorant or a fool. You are not allowed to have opinions that are contrary to established fact and not be judged a fool by educated people. If you believe that every statement is an opinion, then you are indeed a fool.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by gbrk:
<snipped for space and brevity>

By saying that everything is an opinion, it sounds like you don't believe in facts. IF that is true, then anyone can say anything and it will have equal validity with anything else that someone else says. Can you not see how crazy this would be? There is a reason why you will never see a sane person ask, "Do you be believe in gravity?", or "Do you believe in electricity?". The answer to either of those questions, if the answer comes from a sane person, will not be an opinion. If I tell you that gravity exists, and you deny it, you are a fool. Science is not opinion. You can call it anything you want but that will not make your opposing view anything other than a foolish statement. If you deny Evolution by Natural Selection, which is also Darwinian Evolution, then you must be either ignorant or a fool. You are not allowed to have opinions that are contrary to established fact and not be judged a fool by educated people. If you believe that every statement is an opinion, then you are indeed a fool.

No Jimi that is not what I am saying that I believe,  again read carefully and try without bias, Science is not an opinion however, I believe and state, that everything man says, writes, or believes IS an Opinion.  Man's/Woman/s opinion is based in information whether that information be, what you call facts, or theory or hypothesis.  Actually it is, my definition mind you, the theory or hypothesis that is a part of or a tool of science and science is the action where things are measured, observed, and tested with attempt to absolutely verify the hypothesis or theory.  Once the theory or hypothesis is verified and reproducible then one can consider it factual however still, in many cases, it is considered a theory for you, should realize that history is replete with facts that have had to be modified or rewritten.  Case in point Pluto being a planet.  So while I will accept that there are facts I would rather consider facts a fluid entity rather than dogmatic irrefutable, unchanging, and unquestionable substance.  A part of science is continual testing and challenging of facts, or so I believe that is a part of it.

 

As for religion or parts of Religion you have to, in my mind you have to, be objective enough to anticipate that there are entities and a realm apart from the physical.  I acknowledge and call this realm as the Spiritual and apart from that I envision the supreme the Origin as God.  Hypothetical or Theoretical certainly however unlike other theories or hypotheses Science can only test, sample, measure, realize, and quantify the Physical therefore science is insufficient to explain or even test the Spiritual.  This is why I have no problem saying Science will never prove God but likewise Science will never disprove God.  Currently as we have huge and monstrous colliders built around the world they are looking for theoretical particles.  Then even if they find these theoretical particles and verify they exist then they just verify a fraction of the overall theory.  A theory that quite likely is unverifiable being the origin and process of the Universe and that is from a Physical point of view.  Creation acknowledges God as the Origin and/or creator and the Spiritual Realm as the source of creation of the Physical.  To keep it from getting far too lengthy I will stop here but the reasoning behind everything man says being an opinion is that man accepts data and results or another person's conclusions as fact but man has no innate facts or factual data in the Physical realm or so that's how I believe it to be.  That is my Opinion.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
You talk a great deal but rarely get rid of an idea.

---------------------------------------------------

Wait Jemboy..The first tread you post in long time is grammatically

incorrect. My opinion is based on earth, wind and fire, can't

get any better.

.

Jimi, I thought quite possibly you were making an attempt to actually join in and participate in a dialog without going back to your short terse statements but while the deviation from the norm was welcome I suppose it was irrational to expect it to last.  

 

Regardless of your or my opinions or what they are based in those who read these post make the ultimate decisions so you can make as many proclamations as you wish.  Problem is that you isolate so many with your snide comments to or about them that you invalidate your own comments in most members eyes.  Even among those whom you agree with in the Religion forum you have made statements, on other forums, isolating you from them.  

 

You claim to be intelligent so let me ask you a few questions.


 

When it comes to debate or arguments do you strengthen or weaken your position by attacking the person instead of the subject/topic?

 

If you answer is that you strengthen your position by attacking the person then what do you base that upon?

 

If you answer you strengthen your position by attacking the position then why do you persist in continual attacks on forum members?

 


Originally Posted by INVICTUS:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
You talk a great deal but rarely get rid of an idea.

---------------------------------------------------

Wait Jemboy..The first tread you post in long time is grammatically

incorrect. My opinion is based on earth, wind and fire, can't

get any better.

.

What is a tread? Is that like that thing that wears out on tires?

Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
I am not here to debate. It is pointless to have a rational argument with irrational people. I am also not here to tutor you on debating.

That is the definition of an atheist Bill.

"That is the definition of an atheist Bill." <--- That is the definition of a nitwit.

 

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
I am not here to debate. It is pointless to have a rational argument with irrational people. I am also not here to tutor you on debating.

That is the definition of an atheist Bill.

"That is the definition of an atheist Bill." <--- That is the definition of a nitwit.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Jammaboy, with no respect at all, you're a complete waste of time

 

.

Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix:
I am not here to debate. It is pointless to have a rational argument with irrational people. I am also not here to tutor you on debating.

That is the definition of an atheist Bill.

"That is the definition of an atheist Bill." <--- That is the definition of a nitwit.

 

LOL.  Owned yourself.  Think about it.

The level of Creationist stupidity here is just astounding.  There is a reason why not only other Americans, but foreigners as well, laugh at the naivete and ignorance of Southern Americans.

 

As any South American or European or Asian high schooler can tell you, evolution is a fact.  It is supported by mountains of evidence.  The desperate attempts of Creationists to deny it are laughable everywhere but the Bible Belt.

 

Those who laugh at Creationists are right.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY

 

LOL.

 

 

DF

Yes, Deep,

 

You declare, "Evolution is a fact!"   By this, of course, you mean Darwinian Evolution, i.e., macro evolution -- not adaptation, i.e., micro evolution.

 

And, when questioned about the validity of this statement -- what do we get?  "Because it is what I believe!!  And, it is what Charley Darwin wrote over 150 years ago.  So, it must be true!"

 

Duh!  Even Darwin stated that if scientist cannot find the "Missing Link" fossil -- Darwinian Evolution was breathing its last, rasping breath.  RIP Darwinian Evoltuion!

 

So, Deep, my Friend -- no matter how much you huff and puff, no matter how many signs your leader, Dawkins, puts on the side of buses -- Darwinian Evolution is dead,  Or as we uneducated Southerners, whom you love to demean, would say, "Old Charley's theory is ded -- D  E  D  -- ded!  So, we'uns might as well bury it with that old ded dawg out yonder!"

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Hi Deep,

 

Thank you, my Friend.  I suppose that is about the best and most intelligent response we could expect from a Darwinian Atheist.   That is almost as intelligent as Dawkins' bus side signs.  Oh, well, we must make allowances for those who are challenged.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

quote:    Originally Posted by (Deep) Not Shallow Not Slim:

Amazingly ignorant and ridiculous reply by Mr. Bill.   DF


Well, Deep, my Friend,

 

According to your posts, all Southerners, especially we who are fortunate enough to call Alabama our home state -- are ALL Bible thumping, ignorant, and uneducated.  So, I suppose your labels of "ignorant and ridiculous" would apply to all of our home state Friends -- at least, in your mind.

 

Personally, I am proud to tell folks I am an Alabamian.  I cannot think of any other place I would want to call home.  How about you?  Or, do you prefer Hollywood -- West Hollywood?

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×