quote:
Sez Ronnie P: Trump isn't running for president but please carry on. Whatever you Obamatards need to distract you from disappointment in Barry Obama I support.


They ARE a hilarious bunch!
I can see 'em now...eyelids twitchin'...foaming at the mouth...spittle all over their monitors...
Beter probably had to double up on the blood preasure meds...
Ol' rocky will be here...strokin' out...
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
What a circus!
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dittohead:
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.


In case you haven't noticed the EU is falling apart. PIGS are going bankrupt, retirement plans are disrupted, taxes are even higher, and general morale is lower and lower.
quote:
Originally posted by elinterventor01:
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin

The most logical thing is no name for father as mom and dad had no marriage license.
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by pineywoodscat:
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin


Don't even suggest that. That would just be replacing one drug addled colored boy with another.
The Repubs should go back and look at the 1996 election. They hated Clinton with a schoolgirl conviction, and got clubbed by Slick mainly due to Perot. Same as 1992. Repubs never learn.
I predict Obama will win again with the help of a split vote in his opposition.
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
quote:
Originally posted by Opie Cunningham:
There seems to be a strong racist undertone to this thread.


Play that race card! I wouldn't care if he were a Swedish albino, he's still an incompetent communist ideologue.

And Mr. Di**ohead, the president is not elected by the popular vote.


There seems to be a strong anti albino sentiment to this thread.
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


Have you tried the "google" machine???


http://latimesblogs.latimes.co...birthcertificate.jpg
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


You have to have a valid birth certificate to do just about abything with the government, Social Security card, enrolling in school and even sports.
It is not unreasonable to ask Obama to put this issue to bed.
What has been shown for Obama is a certification of live birth from Hawaii. So yes, that is enough to prove he was born there. Trump is not disputing that either. Obama's long form with all the details has never been shown and the only reason would be there is something either on it he doesn't want to show the public or there is something missing. Either case must be embarrassing or he would simply have Hawaii post the thing on the web. Only he can give permission for that to happen, and since he has not, he has something he doesn't want the world to see.

I don't know why anyone really cares any more.
Trump is just pandering to the birther element in the Tea Party in an attempt to forge an alliance with them. This is similar to when he said he was pro-life at CPAC (when he has indeed in the past said he was pro-choice).

Trump has the money but he also has enough baggage to sink the Titanic. Countless wives, flip-flopping on issues, his spectacle with Rosie O'Donnell, and now the birther issue. The left-wing media will tear him apart if he decides to run: we will see countless clips of him calling Rosie names as well as clips of his birther comments. We will hear comments such as "do we really want a sexist birther in the White House?"

The birther issue is a gamble -- it might pay-off or it might backfire in a very big way.
quote:
Originally posted by Opie Cunningham:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
I just stated that he is not a 'birther'.
Rosie got in a few of her own shots. She's not to bright when talking about something other than her love life.

As for the countless wives and flip flopping, name a politician who hasn't.


Barack Obama


"I will close Guantamano Bay"


It's open, still.
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


I'll show you the birth certificate when you show me Palin's high school diploma.
quote:
Originally posted by 73RangerXLT:
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


You have to have a valid birth certificate to do just about abything with the government, Social Security card, enrolling in school and even sports.
It is not unreasonable to ask Obama to put this issue to bed.


It IS unreasonable because it has already been done. You just insist on being ignorant and not believing it.
quote:
Sez jimi: It IS unreasonable because it has already been done. You just insist on being ignorant and not believing it.


What has been done? I didn't do it! Why do THEY have to insist on being ignorant, when you get to do it for free? Why don't you give them some of yours? It is unfair!
DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.
Originally posted by seeweed:
Right, we should keep ourselves out of all this. The first thing you do in imposing a "no fly zone" is attack the country with bombs.
I don't know what Obama is wanting to do, but y'all are right, let the Arabs deal with this family dispute. If Obama attacks Libya, I will turn on him.
Betternu should start a crawfish alert post.
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:
Originally posted by seeweed:
Right, we should keep ourselves out of all this. The first thing you do in imposing a "no fly zone" is attack the country with bombs.
I don't know what Obama is wanting to do, but y'all are right, let the Arabs deal with this family dispute. If Obama attacks Libya, I will turn on him.
Betternu should start a crawfish alert post.

I am not happy with the US starting up in Libya. However, having said that, the shorter we are there the better.
So , yes, on this issue, I turned on Obama - I do not support war for pleasure or profit, only for the imminent defense of our nation, and I think that should be total war; if that means killing children, dogs and women, so be it. Do it, plow salt into their fields, and get out.
Our country is not endangered by Libya. We've been there and done that, "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.


Gore was a kunt and you're deranged.
quote:
Originally posted by Hammerhead:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.


Gore was a kunt and you're deranged.


Gore kind of grew into a sort of "kunt" I'll give you that Hammer BUT he WOULD have won the election if not for Nader and actually DID win the election. Bush was far worse than a "kunt" he was a "dumbya" who really wasn't the president, just "Darth Vader" Cheneys mouthpiece.
SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)
Of course then again, Gore could have turned out to be a nightmare (I am just a little PO'D with my prez right now, so forgive me fellow travelers)
quote:
SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)

Yes he is; every post I have ever seen him make is about Bush causing his obvious Erectile Disfunction.

And Bush sucked because he was TOO LIBERAL. Think about that, bud.
quote:
Originally posted by Hammerhead:
[QUOTE]SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)

Sez "THE HAMMER": Yes he is; every post I have ever seen him make is about Bush causing his obvious Erectile Disfunction.

Sez "The Rock" (I KNEW I would find a way to exploit this response posting description from "Cage" Razzer)
Now, I can't speak for seeweed: The thought of George W. Bush and the way he "screwed" the country has made me THINK about losing a boner, but I am not THAT involved in politics! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by seeweedandsmokeit:
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


You ain't real bright are you?
For your edification:

Using the numbers you supplied, Algore would have received 37,019 of Nader's votes, and Bush 24,372. Subtracting Bush's 537 vote margin, if not for Nader, AlGore would have beat Bush by 12,110 votes.

The NYT sent an army of investigators to FL to find the supposed "Bush crime family" tampering, and they came up with NADA.

I hope you're more informed now.
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

God help us if he gets re-elected!You won't be able to buy gas to put in them thar cars!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×