quote:
Sez Ronnie P: Trump isn't running for president but please carry on. Whatever you Obamatards need to distract you from disappointment in Barry Obama I support.


They ARE a hilarious bunch!
I can see 'em now...eyelids twitchin'...foaming at the mouth...spittle all over their monitors...
Beter probably had to double up on the blood preasure meds...
Ol' rocky will be here...strokin' out...
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
What a circus!
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dittohead:
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.


In case you haven't noticed the EU is falling apart. PIGS are going bankrupt, retirement plans are disrupted, taxes are even higher, and general morale is lower and lower.
quote:
Originally posted by elinterventor01:
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin

The most logical thing is no name for father as mom and dad had no marriage license.
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by pineywoodscat:
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin


Don't even suggest that. That would just be replacing one drug addled colored boy with another.
The Repubs should go back and look at the 1996 election. They hated Clinton with a schoolgirl conviction, and got clubbed by Slick mainly due to Perot. Same as 1992. Repubs never learn.
I predict Obama will win again with the help of a split vote in his opposition.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×