Trump would like to see proof of the President's natural-born citizenship. Says he has what it takes to run for President, namely $600 million with which to buy his way into office.

I hereby demand proof that Trump's hair is not of extra-terrestrial origin!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51473.html
Original Post
Trump will run government like a business, which means if it will go bankrupt like all of his businesses. If he runs, I will vote for him. I'm getting older and he will make the Hair Club for Men part of our socialized medicine program.
Trump isn't running for president but please carry on. Whatever you Obamatards need to distract you from disappointment in Barry Obama I support.
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dittohead:
Trump will run government like a business, which means if it will go bankrupt like all of his businesses.

Obama's already beat him to it.

But the Don does know how to recover from bankruptcy.
As to Obama's birth, there is so little verifiably known about his past life that I'm beginning to think he may have been genetically engineered, produced, and programed to appeal to Dem voters in a Swiss lab funded by George Soros.
.
Last edited by Winston Niles Rumfoord
quote:
Sez Ronnie P: Trump isn't running for president but please carry on. Whatever you Obamatards need to distract you from disappointment in Barry Obama I support.


They ARE a hilarious bunch!
I can see 'em now...eyelids twitchin'...foaming at the mouth...spittle all over their monitors...
Beter probably had to double up on the blood preasure meds...
Ol' rocky will be here...strokin' out...
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
What a circus!
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin
McCain would not have done any thing the same as Obama.
No wasted time on for a year and a half on Obamacare, no kitty footing around terrorists and dictators, no ass kissing, no bailouts.
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dittohead:
The Repubs should be thankful that McCain lost, and by the largest margin in modern history. McCain would not have done anything different than OBama, and would have got the blame for the lack of economic recovery. The Repubs are re-energized and the partisan gridlock will alow the Repubs to slow the inevitable shift of the USA to a EU based progressive society.


In case you haven't noticed the EU is falling apart. PIGS are going bankrupt, retirement plans are disrupted, taxes are even higher, and general morale is lower and lower.
quote:
Originally posted by elinterventor01:
Trump stated he believe Obama was born in the US. Therefore, doesn't qualify as a birther. He stated he believed there was something embarrassing on the document, not place of birth. I love the way the old biddies acted like old Victorian ladies who over heard the word leg mentioned.

Can't argue with the blowhard statement -- an ego as large as Obama's! Big Grin

The most logical thing is no name for father as mom and dad had no marriage license.
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by pineywoodscat:
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

EekerI think that is most intellegent thing I have ever heard. Why don't you run for orfice.
DUH! Big Grin


Don't even suggest that. That would just be replacing one drug addled colored boy with another.
The Repubs should go back and look at the 1996 election. They hated Clinton with a schoolgirl conviction, and got clubbed by Slick mainly due to Perot. Same as 1992. Repubs never learn.
I predict Obama will win again with the help of a split vote in his opposition.
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.
quote:
Originally posted by Opie Cunningham:
There seems to be a strong racist undertone to this thread.


Play that race card! I wouldn't care if he were a Swedish albino, he's still an incompetent communist ideologue.

And Mr. Di**ohead, the president is not elected by the popular vote.
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
quote:
Originally posted by Opie Cunningham:
There seems to be a strong racist undertone to this thread.


Play that race card! I wouldn't care if he were a Swedish albino, he's still an incompetent communist ideologue.

And Mr. Di**ohead, the president is not elected by the popular vote.


There seems to be a strong anti albino sentiment to this thread.
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
And Mr. Di**ohead, the president is not elected by the popular vote.



Five states will select the POTUS in 2012. Ohio Florida Virginia Wisconsin Colorado

The rest of the votes have already been counted.
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


Have you tried the "google" machine???


http://latimesblogs.latimes.co...birthcertificate.jpg
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


You have to have a valid birth certificate to do just about abything with the government, Social Security card, enrolling in school and even sports.
It is not unreasonable to ask Obama to put this issue to bed.
What has been shown for Obama is a certification of live birth from Hawaii. So yes, that is enough to prove he was born there. Trump is not disputing that either. Obama's long form with all the details has never been shown and the only reason would be there is something either on it he doesn't want to show the public or there is something missing. Either case must be embarrassing or he would simply have Hawaii post the thing on the web. Only he can give permission for that to happen, and since he has not, he has something he doesn't want the world to see.

I don't know why anyone really cares any more.
Trump is just pandering to the birther element in the Tea Party in an attempt to forge an alliance with them. This is similar to when he said he was pro-life at CPAC (when he has indeed in the past said he was pro-choice).

Trump has the money but he also has enough baggage to sink the Titanic. Countless wives, flip-flopping on issues, his spectacle with Rosie O'Donnell, and now the birther issue. The left-wing media will tear him apart if he decides to run: we will see countless clips of him calling Rosie names as well as clips of his birther comments. We will hear comments such as "do we really want a sexist birther in the White House?"

The birther issue is a gamble -- it might pay-off or it might backfire in a very big way.
I just stated that he is not a 'birther'.
Rosie got in a few of her own shots. She's not to bright when talking about something other than her love life.

As for the countless wives and flip flopping, name a politician who hasn't.
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
I just stated that he is not a 'birther'.
Rosie got in a few of her own shots. She's not to bright when talking about something other than her love life.

As for the countless wives and flip flopping, name a politician who hasn't.


Barack Obama
quote:
Originally posted by Opie Cunningham:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
I just stated that he is not a 'birther'.
Rosie got in a few of her own shots. She's not to bright when talking about something other than her love life.

As for the countless wives and flip flopping, name a politician who hasn't.


Barack Obama


"I will close Guantamano Bay"


It's open, still.
Two most embarrassing things that might appear on Obama's birth certificate is he might be listed as white. Or, his actual father might not be the Kenyan. His mother didn't have the best judgment in men. The myth of Obama would be harmed.
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


I'll show you the birth certificate when you show me Palin's high school diploma.
quote:
Originally posted by 73RangerXLT:
quote:
Originally posted by gbrk:
The question is .... Is Trump making a rational request to actually see the Birth Certificate. I can't say that I ever saw a copy of it and if the question is so outrageous why are so many asking it?

Seems the most simple thing to do is have them actually present it and negate all those who are asking to see it. Otherwise why is there such a reluctance to actually present it? It is a qualification for office and I'm amazed that a politician could run without presenting it in the first place.

Why are people who ask to actually see it and have it verified that "out there"?


You have to have a valid birth certificate to do just about abything with the government, Social Security card, enrolling in school and even sports.
It is not unreasonable to ask Obama to put this issue to bed.


It IS unreasonable because it has already been done. You just insist on being ignorant and not believing it.
quote:
Sez jimi: It IS unreasonable because it has already been done. You just insist on being ignorant and not believing it.


What has been done? I didn't do it! Why do THEY have to insist on being ignorant, when you get to do it for free? Why don't you give them some of yours? It is unfair!
DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.
Originally posted by seeweed:
Right, we should keep ourselves out of all this. The first thing you do in imposing a "no fly zone" is attack the country with bombs.
I don't know what Obama is wanting to do, but y'all are right, let the Arabs deal with this family dispute. If Obama attacks Libya, I will turn on him.
Betternu should start a crawfish alert post.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×