quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.
quote:
Originally posted by ferrellj:
Originally posted by seeweed:
Right, we should keep ourselves out of all this. The first thing you do in imposing a "no fly zone" is attack the country with bombs.
I don't know what Obama is wanting to do, but y'all are right, let the Arabs deal with this family dispute. If Obama attacks Libya, I will turn on him.
Betternu should start a crawfish alert post.

I am not happy with the US starting up in Libya. However, having said that, the shorter we are there the better.
So , yes, on this issue, I turned on Obama - I do not support war for pleasure or profit, only for the imminent defense of our nation, and I think that should be total war; if that means killing children, dogs and women, so be it. Do it, plow salt into their fields, and get out.
Our country is not endangered by Libya. We've been there and done that, "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.


Gore was a kunt and you're deranged.
quote:
Originally posted by Hammerhead:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by b50m:
quote:
Originally posted by seeweed:
quote:
Originally posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord:
Tell us how Ralph Nader stole enough votes from Algore to knock him out.

After Obama gets through pizzing off all but his stupidest constituents, Pat Paulsen could beat him, and he's dead.


You ain't real bright are you ?
For your edification :
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


I can see the effects of posting at the TNF. You have started acting like all of them. Still hate the fact Gore lost but never mention Bush won in 2004 without any 'accusations'.

Yes, I still regret the defeat of Gore in 2000. W Bush damm near destroyed our country, and in fact we may not fully recover in my lifetime, and I can make the case that it would nave never happened had Gore been president. However, sadly, we will never know.
Bush won in 2004, there is no dispute in my mind. I did not vote for him, and while I was not too happy with Kerry/Edwards, I think my wife's cat would have been a better choice than Bush and would have done a helluva lot less harm to our country.


Gore was a kunt and you're deranged.


Gore kind of grew into a sort of "kunt" I'll give you that Hammer BUT he WOULD have won the election if not for Nader and actually DID win the election. Bush was far worse than a "kunt" he was a "dumbya" who really wasn't the president, just "Darth Vader" Cheneys mouthpiece.
SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)
Of course then again, Gore could have turned out to be a nightmare (I am just a little PO'D with my prez right now, so forgive me fellow travelers)
quote:
SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)

Yes he is; every post I have ever seen him make is about Bush causing his obvious Erectile Disfunction.

And Bush sucked because he was TOO LIBERAL. Think about that, bud.
quote:
Originally posted by Hammerhead:
[QUOTE]SO, seeweed is NOT deranged. Only stating facts about the election and conjecture of what "might have been" (we can always dream)

Sez "THE HAMMER": Yes he is; every post I have ever seen him make is about Bush causing his obvious Erectile Disfunction.

Sez "The Rock" (I KNEW I would find a way to exploit this response posting description from "Cage" Razzer)
Now, I can't speak for seeweed: The thought of George W. Bush and the way he "screwed" the country has made me THINK about losing a boner, but I am not THAT involved in politics! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by seeweedandsmokeit:
In 2000, in the Fla vote, W Bush defeated Al Gore by 537 votes, Nader received 97,421 votes. Had Nader not been on the ballot, exit polling indicates that 25% of those voting for Nader would have voted for moron, and 38% would have voted for Gore, the rest would not have voted.
This margin gave W the Fla electoral vote and since the entire election was pretty evenly split, the Fla vote was the deciding vote.
(there was also a lot of accusations that the Bush crime family and it's political machine had dis-enfranchised a lot of poorer black voters, but that was never proven)
However, as any hindsite who really knows what if?
I hope you are more informed now. BTW, I got that information from the "Google machine", and I am leaving it as an exercise to the student (you) to locate it.


You ain't real bright are you?
For your edification:

Using the numbers you supplied, Algore would have received 37,019 of Nader's votes, and Bush 24,372. Subtracting Bush's 537 vote margin, if not for Nader, AlGore would have beat Bush by 12,110 votes.

The NYT sent an army of investigators to FL to find the supposed "Bush crime family" tampering, and they came up with NADA.

I hope you're more informed now.
quote:
Originally posted by JimiHendrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie P.:
Well the sooner that bastard is back in Chicago the better.


The only thing the President has to do to assure his re-election is to let the Republicans and Tea Baggers do exactly what they are doing now. He won't even have to campaign. The current Republican party would screw up a two car funeral.

God help us if he gets re-elected!You won't be able to buy gas to put in them thar cars!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×