If you believe all the smutty one sided views in SHOALAND SPEAKS blog to decide what canidate is the best your not voting the truth,,,I have read most of their blogs and the only canidate they want you to endorse is TMP,,,like I said before and will say it again you might as well be reading the gossip blog or the national inquirer,,,what a joke,,,inform yourself people the SS wants to continue to stir the pot and add unproved statements etc,,,,,it is me again GSPEAKS,,DO THE RIGHT THING AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU VOTE,,,DO NOT LISTEN TO SS,,, Big Grin
Gspeaks...I believe everyone would agree that you should educate yourself before you vote.I believe SS speaks would back you 100% on that statement. I have found along time ago, just because I disagree what someone is saying does not always equate they are not telling the truth.
Look at all sides then make your decision.If you think any information obtained from any source is bogus, then by all means you owe it to yourself and your community to disregard that information and vote accordingly.
trader, my point exactly. And SS endorses TMP, but also endorses every other candidate except Milam. I am not saying he is unqualified or that he would make a bad judge, but everyone needs to read this and I think it would be to Milams benefit if he would address these issues brought up by SS. The fact is that he adopted both of his sisters children, yet now he only claims one. Is that the kind of man that the people of Colbert County want as a judge? He attacks Parker and Coker for not having children, but they have not abandoned a son.
UNASTUDENT1990 FACTS PLEASE AS I SAID BEFORE NOT HEAR SAY,,,,AS FOR MR. MILAM ADRESSING THIS GOSSIP WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM THE TRUE FACTS,,I AM SURE HE WOULD GLADLY ANSWER YOUR CONCERNS,,,I READ THE STATEMENTS ON SS BLOG AND SEE A VERY HAPPY FAMILY IN THE PICTURES THE BOY HIM SELF EVEN STATES THEY ARE THE GREATEST AUNT AND UNCLE ,,AND YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES NOR DO I KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCE,, SO WE SHOULD NOT BE ACCUSING,,I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND HAVE READ ALOT WORSE ON TMP ABOUT THE HOT TUB ISSUE ETC. BUT ONLY SHE KNOWS THE CIRCUMSTANCES AS WELL,,I WILL SAY IF SOMEONE WAS MAKING UP LIES ON ME I WOULD NOT FEEL LIKE I HAD TO JUSTIFY IT OR ADDRESS IT IN FASHION,, UNLESS PERSONALLY ASKED ABOUT IT,,SEEMS TO ME MR. MILAM IS NOT CONCERNED WITH THE ISSUES SHOALANDA SPEAKS IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE,,, AND AFTER READING ALOT OF SS BLOGS I UNDERSTAND WHY,,,SEEMS TO ME MR. MILAM IS A CHRISTIAN MAN AND KNOWS THAT HIS SUPPORTERS KNOW HIM FOR THE MAN HE IS NOT THE ONE SS TRIES TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE,,,HIS SUPPORTES DON'T SEEM TO BE THE ONES WANTING AN EXPLANATION ,, ONLY TMP SUPPORTERS WANT IT ,,,WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS ???JUST BECAUSE THE STORY THAT EXPOSED ALL THE HOT TUB COMMENTS WHERE ADDRESSED BY MISS PARKER DOESN'T MEAN MR.MILAM SHOULD,,,I AM SURE HE IS NOT THE LEAST BIT WORRRIED ABOUT IT,,,IF MISS PARKER WAS CONCERNED THEN IT WAS HER RIGHT TO ADDRESS IT,, ,I WOULDN'T GO THROUGH LIFE WORRING ABOUT WHAT LIES PEOPLE TELL ,,THEIR ARE ALWAYS THOSE THAT TRY TO HURT THE CHARACTER OF THE ONES THAT TRY TO LIVE BY GOOD MORALS,,,THOSE STIRRING THE POT AS USUAL HAVE MORE TO HIDE,,,I WOULD HATE TO HAVE YOU AS MY JUDGE 'UNASTUDENT1990' I WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY BEFORE YOU EVEN HEARD MY SIDE,,,WOW WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOSENT???LORD HELP US ALL Big Grin!!!!
do caps offend you???hmmm i am sorry i let my grand babies play on my computer and type the way it is left i don't claim to be a typer cause i'm not,,,rex you seem to be always negative or angry,,not trying to push your buttons but if caps typing gets to you their is a problem with you not me,,,is this typing approved by you,,,like i said lord help us all,,,
rex glad it doesn't bother you but you just contridicted your own statement you brought the comment up about caps,,
,,lol i am in no way feeling desperation that's so funny,,anyhow maybe to explain to you what i really think,,,MY OPPINION AND OBSERVATION ONLY,,, (The man who had more power than anyone who had ever lived went to his death as if he was powerless. Why? Satan was working on ‘worldy wisdom’, Jesus was working on ‘godly wisdom’. Worldy wisdom says, ‘the man with most muscle, or manipulation’ WINS! Worldy wisdom say ‘use your greatest strength (muscle or manipulation) to coerce the circumstances to MAKE your desires come to pass. Godly wisdom says, ‘the man with the most integrity and character WINS! The ultimate goal of godly wisdom is ‘ maintain integrity!’I think Mr. Milam has Godly wisdom so regardless of others Wordly wisdom against him he Wins with integrity and character in the end regardless of the votes,,

That’s why 2 Timothy 2:3 says, “endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus”. It means to endure the efforts of worldy wisdom to cause you to compromise your integrity to give them what they want! God sometimes USES ‘worldy wisdom’ circumstances to ADVANCE His Kingdom! That is what He did at Calvary! At Calvary, Satan ‘won’ the circumstance (he wanted Jesus to die), but MANKIND WON the situation ,,,WE ALL NEED TO GIVE THIS SOME THOUGHT AND SO TRUE,,HOPE THIS HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND REX WHY IT DOESN'T BOTHER SUPPORTERS OF MR. MILAM THEY KNOW HIM FOR THE GENUINE PERSON HE IS,,AND I FINALLY HAD THE PLEASURE OF GETTING TO KNOW HIM,,IF YOU HAVEN'T MET HIM YOUR MISSING OUT,,,I WILL BE SUPPORTING HIM ALL THE WAY,,,,
Rex everyone knows from months of blogs that Milam is a sore spot for you and you will stop at nothing for the few that read these forums to be converted to your view. What I see and hear through all your rhetoric is, " Milam is my enemy, he represented a party against me in a case and wore my butt out and/or my attorneys and noe Im out for revenge!" same with SSpeaks.. suck it up and move on you should have hired him instead! God says let Vengence be mine.. maybe you should free yourself from this anger, resentment and vengence and turn it over to God.. I will pray for you and truitt to let go and let God...
Never had a court case with Milam. In fact the last time I was at the courthouse was to buy myself a tag. Nope I just do not like people who put others down. I have a friend who has had a number of miscarriages.Her and her husband have tried for years to have a child but the Lord hasn`t given them one. And then this dolt declares only he has the p-roper qualifications for the job because he could reproduce! That for some reason if you are not a parent you lack some secret knowledge. What a dunce this man is. It is a slap in the face to every woman and man who have had to face the situation my friend has went through. No grudge from me. I just cannot stand a idiot. Especially a idiot who might have power over me someday.
Polly Ruggles has said basically the same thing. Why no criticism of her?

TD profiles of the candidates.

"Ruggles said her life experiences as a mother have helped prepare her to serve as district judge in cases involving juveniles. “Being a parent gives me a better perspective of what our young people are facing. As district judge, I will have a positive impact on the young people who appear before me.”"

I'm not in Colbert County, but whether or not a candidate had reproduced wouldn't be a factor in my vote in any race. My goodness, Alabama politics are dirty. I'll admit I was surprised after moving here that judges were elected, not appointed. It just seems like a good way for people to ensure future favors, should they need them.

Carry on. Smiler
Thanks Sue. Never saw what she had said. Even though it wasn`t as harsh as what Milam said. . I guess there are two morons in this race now. Ruggles and Milam. Hey why don`t everyone vote for Johnson. He use to work out at the gym I worked at and was always nice. He seems to be the only one who hasn`t declared his parenting credentials as the reason to vote for him. Or go republican. That`s how I`m voting.
I just looked at shoalanda and what they did with that picture of a devil is awful. I hope nobody will vote for the ones they keep recommending.
I know I won't. Chad Holden keeps talking about being a christian if he was he would ask them hetherns to leave him out of their blog. If they are Tina parker's friends then she sure don't need no enemies cause they did more to hurt her campaign than the ones running against her.
This has been the nastiest campaign I have seen locally in a while. Many of the candidates are guilty of mud-slinging. The "hot tub" proclaimation was definitely below the belt, as well as untrue. The attacks on Milam have been fairly nasty, as well. I can say that Milam personally knocked on my door and asked for my vote. He is also the only candidate I spoken with ( and I have spoken with 3 of the others) who had negative things to say about his opponents. He did make a point of pointing out all his children/grandchildren and the lack thereof with 2 of his opponents. He lost my respect right there. I am unable to have children myself and found his remarks QUITE offensive. Chad Coker has had nothing negative to say and neither has Tina Parker. I will be choosing between them before tomorrow.
quote:
Originally posted by Javier:
I just looked at shoalanda and what they did with that picture of a devil is awful. I hope nobody will vote for the ones they keep recommending.
.


I have to agree with you...that is about as low as Shoalanda Speaks could go.
I am sure they enjoyed posting something of that nature. Shoalanda Speaks should have better taste than to publish something like that, even if it was sent to them. OB, tell me this...correct me if Im not understanding this correctly...if someone sent Shoalanda a picture of you that would make you very uncomfortable for the world to see...you are telling me it would be ok for them to print it?
lmao...OB no one said anything about a yahoo personal ad picture...this conversation is going no where.

it may not bother you to have your "goody pictures" posted all over the internet...but I will promise Shoalanda and everyone else..if that were my picture being posted like that it would not be a nice turnout!
Ohhhh you are sooo wrong OB...this is NOT Roofer and you know it!!! seems everytime something is thrown back at you..you start calling Roofer.. you know who I am just as I know who you are. I thought you were an ok guy until all your multiple personalities started surfacing. Seems you are the one that likes to keep the "pot stirred"...just because Roofer & I didnt agree with you on Black Sheep on who to vote for you start getting ugly. I havent done a dang thing to you...nor would I want to. But as you stated, if I support Tim Milam and not Tina Parker...that is my right. And NOOOOO I didnt say anything against Tina...personally I think she is a good person...I wish her no harm...but I choose to support Tim. MY CHOICE...get over it.
Can't wait to see just how dead wrong Shoalanda was on all of its endorsements.....an endorsement from Shoalanda is reason enough NOT to vote for someone. After all of the mud it has slung at various candidates in various races, it is really a wonder that no one has filed a lawsuit for slander. It would serve them right!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Sue Real:
Polly Ruggles has said basically the same thing. Why no criticism of her?

TD profiles of the candidates.

"Ruggles said her life experiences as a mother have helped prepare her to serve as district judge in cases involving juveniles. “Being a parent gives me a better perspective of what our young people are facing. As district judge, I will have a positive impact on the young people who appear before me.”"

I'm not in Colbert County, but whether or not a candidate had reproduced wouldn't be a factor in my vote in any race. My goodness, Alabama politics are dirty. I'll admit I was surprised after moving here that judges were elected, not appointed. It just seems like a good way for people to ensure future favors, should they need them.

Carry on. Smiler
having children wouldn't be a main issue not to vote but having children would definately be an extra qualification as far as i am concerned,,,GSPEAKS HERE AGAIN
quote:
Originally posted by ShoalsWoman:
Can't wait to see just how dead wrong Shoalanda was on all of its endorsements.....an endorsement from Shoalanda is reason enough NOT to vote for someone. After all of the mud it has slung at various candidates in various races, it is really a wonder that no one has filed a lawsuit for slander. It would serve them right!!!!
SHOALANDA SPEAKS IS A JOKE,SLANDERING BLOG SPOT,,,EVERYONE KNOWS IT AND LAUGHS AT THEM,,,,GSPEAKS HERE AGAIN NOT SS
quote:
Originally posted by gspeaks:
If you believe all the smutty one sided views in SHOALAND SPEAKS blog to decide what canidate is the best your not voting the truth,,,I have read most of their blogs and the only canidate they want you to endorse is TMP,,,like I said before and will say it again you might as well be reading the gossip blog or the national inquirer,,,what a joke,,,inform yourself people the SS wants to continue to stir the pot and add unproved statements etc,,,,,it is me again GSPEAKS,,DO THE RIGHT THING AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU VOTE,,,DO NOT LISTEN TO SS,,, Big Grin


They do back up what they say with links and proof , that is what I like about that blog which I have only been reading a few days now . The smut which you speak of has nothing to do with one of the candidates bragging about family , while turning their back on a very important child family member , does it ? That is true , research it for yourself , and then think about the lies associated with it .
quote:
Originally posted by gspeaks:
quote:
Originally posted by ShoalsWoman:
Can't wait to see just how dead wrong Shoalanda was on all of its endorsements.....an endorsement from Shoalanda is reason enough NOT to vote for someone. After all of the mud it has slung at various candidates in various races, it is really a wonder that no one has filed a lawsuit for slander. It would serve them right!!!!
SHOALANDA SPEAKS IS A JOKE,SLANDERING BLOG SPOT,,,EVERYONE KNOWS IT AND LAUGHS AT THEM,,,,GSPEAKS HERE AGAIN NOT SS


Please inform us on how gspeaks is as credible as Shoalana Speaks ? Yes , knew you couldnt .
quote:
Originally posted by gspeaks:
quote:
Originally posted by Sue Real:
Polly Ruggles has said basically the same thing. Why no criticism of her?

TD profiles of the candidates.

"Ruggles said her life experiences as a mother have helped prepare her to serve as district judge in cases involving juveniles. “Being a parent gives me a better perspective of what our young people are facing. As district judge, I will have a positive impact on the young people who appear before me.”"

I'm not in Colbert County, but whether or not a candidate had reproduced wouldn't be a factor in my vote in any race. My goodness, Alabama politics are dirty. I'll admit I was surprised after moving here that judges were elected, not appointed. It just seems like a good way for people to ensure future favors, should they need them.

Carry on. Smiler
having children wouldn't be a main issue not to vote but having children would definately be an extra qualification as far as i am concerned,,,GSPEAKS HERE AGAIN


No it wouldnt , not at all , people with children raise them on love and instinct , but that does not mean parents qualify for judgeship . People who work with juveniles , abused & neglected children & has a Law degree makes them far more qualified than a parent would be , think about it .
quote:
Originally posted by Sue Real:
Polly Ruggles has said basically the same thing. Why no criticism of her?

TD profiles of the candidates.

"Ruggles said her life experiences as a mother have helped prepare her to serve as district judge in cases involving juveniles. “Being a parent gives me a better perspective of what our young people are facing. As district judge, I will have a positive impact on the young people who appear before me.”"

I'm not in Colbert County, but whether or not a candidate had reproduced wouldn't be a factor in my vote in any race. My goodness, Alabama politics are dirty. I'll admit I was surprised after moving here that judges were elected, not appointed. It just seems like a good way for people to ensure future favors, should they need them.

Carry on. Smiler


I agree , but if you have kept up , there really are a couple of people who are up-standing and refused to make slurs against the other candidates , those are the ones to look at . The mud-slingers need to just relax in their own mire .

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×