Happy to oblige you! What are those Essential Christian Beliefs and which Scripture passages or verses support these teachings?
1. The Deity of Jesus Christ: Preexisting deity, God incarnate -- fully man; yet, fully God. (John 1:1, 1:14, 8:58, 4:26)
2. The Trinity: God eternally existing; one God manifested (revealed) in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, 1:26, John 1:1, Luke 3:21-22)
3. The Bible: Is the inspired Written Word of God and is the sole authority for Christian faith, salvation, and our Christian life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
4. Salvation by Grace: By grace you are saved, through faith in Jesus Christ -- plus nothing else. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Isaiah 51:6, Galatians 2:16, John 3:16, 6:47, 10:27-28, Romans 6:23, 10:9, 10:13, Hebrews 9:15)
5. The Resurrection of Christ: He rose from the dead, that we may also be resurrected into eternal life. (1 Peter 1:3, John 11:25-26, Acts 10:39-43)
6. The Gospel: The birth, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ according to Scripture. (Luke 1:26-38, Matthew 1:20-25, Acts 2:24, 2:32, Romans 8:33-34, 1 Timothy 2:5, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
7. Heaven and Hell: Both are real places and are the only two eternal destinations available to all mankind. (Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 9:24, Psalm 139:7-8, Matthew 10:28, Mark 9:47, Luke 16:19-31)
So, Skippy, my Friend -- where does the Mormon church stand on these Essential Christian Beliefs? If you can show us that the Mormon church believes and teaches these beliefs -- I will believe that your Mormon church is a Christian church.
If you cannot show, or will not even attempt to show -- that your Mormon church believes and teaches these Essential Christian Beliefs -- that failure to respond is affirming that the Mormon church is, indeed, A CULT CHURCH.
God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,