regarding the URL:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...erson_n_1035168.html


Who cares if it's factual and accurate or not for it serves it's purpose.  Another attempt to revise History to make it conform to one's desires.  Never mind that Thomas Jefferson never said such the advertisements stay and are put up anyway for people to see who many will not know any better and develop the false understanding that Thomas Jefferson actually said such.  Then these will go into forums such as this and argue the point that Jefferson said this when in fact he didn't. 


Atheist are so bothered and incensed by the fact that mostly men of Christian belief and character developed this great Country on principals that they were well aware of.  There is an instance in this country where Atheist did create something though and developed their own utopia in Liberal, Missouri which has it's own history.  That worked out well for them didn't it.  


For all that Atheism purports to offer it's interesting how much effort they expend on decrying Christianity, something they consider false and of no effect at all yet they expend so much energy, time and efforts on it rather than basking in their Atheistic philosophies and being so happy.   Just look at the abundance of post on this forum over time.  Look how many are spent expounding on the attributes of Atheism and how it is so positive and beneficial compared to the efforts expended ridiculing Christians and Christianity and defaming those who express a belief in Christianity.  There are some Atheist who claim act or respond as if they are under some intense Christian attack to the point that potentially their health and welfare are at risk yet what does the preponderance of the evidence support?  


For all the merits that Atheist seem to indicate Atheism offers they sure spend a lot of energy and efforts condemning Christians and Christianity or something they claim they don't believe in.  IF they were not obsessed with such then surely they wouldn't even bring up mention of it.   Begs the question who are they really trying to convince?  And how dare people actually come into this forum with desires to discuss Christianity or dare to make Christian post.  All such activity has to be opposed and any respectful Atheist has to "call BS" on it.  Actually it's not different than someone that is a veterinarian or vegan going into Ruth's Chris and throwing a fit because meat is being served.  How dare they serve steak at a steak house.  Like Muslims going to a Catholic school and being offended at the sign of the Cross or anything to do with Christ. 

Be as the Bereans ( Acts 17:11 )

Original Post

Who cares if it's factual and accurate or not for it serves it's purpose.  Another attempt to revise History to make it conform to one's desires.  Never mind that Thomas Jefferson never said such the advertisements stay and are put up anyway for people to see who many will not know any better and develop the false understanding that Thomas Jefferson actually said such.  Then these will go into forums such as this and argue the point that Jefferson said this when in fact he didn't.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like some, no, most, christians try to re-write history to conform to your desires? There's another thread here now addressing that very issue.

Gb, we've been over this a hundred times about why atheists post here. This is not YOUR forum, it is not for the believers only to post on. You come in and cry about this for about a week then you run off. Then back you come to cry about it again. Email the TD and ask them what this PUBLIC forum is for.

 a veterinarian or vegan going into Ruth's Chris and throwing a fit because meat is being served.  How dare they serve steak at a steak house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So vets don't eat steak? Since when? And I doubt very seriously if vegans have a problem with restaurants that serve steaks. After all, they aren't being forced to order or eat them. Now when the meateaters start demanding they do, or telling them they have to feed it to their children, they might get resistance. And if the vegan feels strongly enough about the conditions surrounding the treatment and slaughter of the animals they have every right to speak out about that too. You think you and other christians that think like you are the only people that should have rights to speak up. You try to gloss it over or play it off as harmless, "they're picking on the poor christians again", but I think we've seen lately just how "harmless" some christians are.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

Gb, we've been over this a hundred times about why atheists post here. This is not YOUR forum, it is not for the believers only to post on. You come in and cry about this for about a week then you run off. Then back you come to cry about it again. Email the TD and ask them what this PUBLIC forum is for.

Speaking of Situational, lets look at a reply you made to Bill when he commented on you being repetitious in another subject such as "Who created God",   The exact dialog I copied and will paste below:



 

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:

Hi Jennifer,

 

That question has been asked by atheists and answered so MANY times -- that it falls into the category of the little girl who keeps asking mommy, "But, mommy, WHY?"   Duh!

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

Baby-BellyButton

 

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

That question has been asked by atheists and answered so MANY times -- that it falls into the category of the little girl who keeps asking mommy, "But, mommy, WHY?"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Good for that little girl, boy, adult. No one should ever accept the answer "cause I said so" when it makes no sense.

 



 

So a persons right or priviledge to continue to question something or make a statement that may just happen to remind someone of a former topic or question is either in vogue or taboo depending upon whether that person is favorable to Christianity or not?   Varies depending upon the person or the context I see for your tone sure changes when it's me that you perceive asking a question or covering a topic that has been covered before.  Or maybe just that it's alright for you but not for me.

 

Actually the point I was attempting to make on this topic goes beyond this forum but applies here as well and that is IF you don't believe it and if it doesn't matter then WHY spend soo much time and efforts on battling it?  I can more see the bulletin board, all be it deceptive and using false statements than I can see people who argue about Christians in here and belittle Christians in here who choose to express or make expressions of their beliefs and faith when this forum is a Religion forum which is where one would expect such topics to be found and covered.  Again a person really does not believe something why argue so intensely against it

 

Why spend so much time and efforts belittling other Christians or their beliefs rather than espousing the merits of your own beliefs?  I mean if you are here for a constructive purpose then what is it?  It seems, regarding the actual reasons that some are here, are in conflict with the same ole answers that are provided or given so the curiosity continues.  

 

My purpose for asking clarification from the Times Daily was only because there was absolutely no evidence to support that it was for anything other than Religion.  I never wanted to to make it my forum or a Christian only forum but I felt that there are some here for no other reason than to harass and heckle because they just don't like the content of the forum.  They hate God or anything to do with God or about God that they want to squash anyone's efforts to share uncontested.  Their motives are certainly not constructive and they lie if their own post and actions betray their own words as to why they are here. 

 

Just like those atheist who pay so much for the boards or signs it isn't to show the merits of their own choice as it is to decry and attack the beliefs of others.  Why say anything at all about Christianity or God if you don't believe in them?  Why not just an ad to advance the merits and positives of atheism?  No there is an agenda behind their actions as there is many on this forum and they are revealed by their own actions and offended when someone, like me, dares to call them on it.

 

Anyone has the right to be here but what they do with their freedom and right to be here doesn't mean they are good forum neighbors in their actions.  Many use their rights to attack others and belittle them rather than advance their own arguments.   If atheism is attacked or addressed then I can understand someone responding to address those allegations but to jump into every topic or any topic that is specifically started by Christians for the purpose of sharing among like minded believers only to harass and be obstructive THOSE are the ones I believe are acting beyond what the Times Daily intended the forums to be used for.  Those have only one intent and that is to be offensive, in any way, toward others who believe differently than they do and because of those beliefs.  No I don't want a forum exclusive to Christians but I would like the ability for Christians to be able to discuss among themselves or anyone that may be new and come here with questions without having to deal with continual and deliberate harassment and belittling of our own character, person or beliefs.  Is that too much to request? 

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

 a veterinarian or vegan going into Ruth's Chris and throwing a fit because meat is being served.  How dare they serve steak at a steak house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So vets don't eat steak? Since when? And I doubt very seriously if vegans have a problem with restaurants that serve steaks. After all, they aren't being forced to order or eat them. Now when the meateaters start demanding they do, or telling them they have to feed it to their children, they might get resistance. And if the vegan feels strongly enough about the conditions surrounding the treatment and slaughter of the animals they have every right to speak out about that too. You think you and other christians that think like you are the only people that should have rights to speak up. You try to gloss it over or play it off as harmless, "they're picking on the poor christians again", but I think we've seen lately just how "harmless" some christians are.

Depends on the intent or reason.  Many demonstrate by the number and tone of their post that they are not interested in debate or content of a discussion but solely in being obstructive and harassing others and disrupting a topic or conversation.  We aren't looking for everyone to agree with us but we certainly should expect if someone doesn't that they have the ability to forward a point or argument from their own position rather than to just rely on attacking the character or belittle forum members themselves.  In most of these cases there isn't the advancing of atheistic ideas or how they are better it's just harsh and terse remarks about the Christian being so dumb or delusional to believe the way we do. 

 

My statement about the vegans and the Steak house was only because some, possibly you, have complained about some forum members using scriptures in their post or talking about trusting the Bible or other things dealing with our Christan beliefs yet have to deal with having ourselves attacked personally or being told how the Bible we hold as Holy is blasphemed.   You talk about repetition!  We Christians know how you and other atheist feel about the Bible and about God yet some of you have to enter into each and every topic we start or want to discuss with the same ole lines and comments time after time and we end up having the same arguments over and over and over again. 

 

It should be assumed by any intelligent, thinking, person that in a forum titled Religion that one would hear comments and post from people who actually believe in a Religion ( Christianity being one of those Religions ).  The same goes with Scriptures .. anyone should expect that is what they would be exposed to as well as others who hold varying degrees of faith in various aspects of Christianity.  I don't go into atheist forums because I know what I'll read and hear in there.  I don't go into forums that are dedicated to topics I have absolute no belief in or interest in.  I don't go into forums on transcendental meditation or on soccer or any other topics like that.

 

What I address is not that you should not have the right to come in here but rather it's the statements that seem to complain about hearing about Christian post in a forum dedicated to Religion.  It's hearing or reading the same ole personal attacks against people because of what they believe given that they are in a forum where they naturally would perceive they would be addressing topics relating to Religion.  Simple as that.

My statement about the vegans and the Steak house was only because some, possibly you, have complained about some forum members using scriptures in their post or talking about trusting the Bible or other things dealing with our Christan beliefs yet have to deal with having ourselves attacked personally or being told how the Bible we hold as Holy is blasphemed.   You talk about repetition!  We Christians know how you and other atheist feel about the Bible and about God yet some of you have to enter into each and every topic we start or want to discuss with the same ole lines and comments time after time and we end up having the same arguments over and over and over again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's not a "complaint", it's a statement. When you ask someone a question or for their opinion and they cut and paste the bible it's not an answer, it's a diversion because they can't answer for themselves. I don't ask for a person's opinion to be "preached at" in the answer. I've read the bible, I know what it says. When ask a question you and bill have the habit of posting half the bible OR starting a thread to preach a little sermon instead of saying either you don't know or you can't answer. Very few people want to wade through all that to see if there's an answer. You could post the books and numbers of the passages and if people are interested they can look for themselves. And as I said, you get debate about a subject but if it doesn't go the way you like you pout, wait a few weeks, and start it up again hoping for another outcome. We know how you feel about your god and the bible so why should you have the forum for yourself to post the same thing over and over?

 The debate has been about the prayers at school sporting events, the muslims wanting a prayer room without crosses, and other subjects. But you and bill can't debate that, you have to start up old threads on old subjects, then get upset because people ask you why. And how many threads started by atheists don't have christians "jumping in" to toss in their two cents worth? I certainly don't mind at all if christians post on a thread I start. IF you are so upset by it then you are free to make your own forum and keep it private.  You are free to go to church every time the doors are open to worship, and I seriously doubt you have atheists "bothering" you there, but this is a PUBLIC forum, not a church function.

Good for that little girl, boy, adult. No one should ever accept the answer "cause I said so" when it makes no sense.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That is bill's way of avoiding answering a question. And yes, I said when you are only given nonsensical answers or long cut and paste bible quotes you should ask again.

Just like those atheist who pay so much for the boards or signs it isn't to show the merits of their own choice as it is to decry and attack the beliefs of others.  Why say anything at all about Christianity or God if you don't believe in them?  Why not just an ad to advance the merits and positives of atheism?  No there is an agenda behind their actions as there is many on this forum and they are revealed by their own actions and offended when someone, like me, dares to call them on it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The billboards and signs are perfectly legal and there is nothing at all wrong with them. Do you feel the same about all the billboards the churches put up? Tell me what you think the "agenda" is? I know what mine is, and that is to fight against people like you and bill taking over and running this country the way YOU think it should be run. And we all know what that is. So you can try and "call me" on anything you want but I will not stop opposing and pointing out the harm that is done in the name of religion, and I will oppose you every time you try to rewrite history.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

Just like those atheist who pay so much for the boards or signs it isn't to show the merits of their own choice as it is to decry and attack the beliefs of others.  Why say anything at all about Christianity or God if you don't believe in them?  Why not just an ad to advance the merits and positives of atheism?  No there is an agenda behind their actions as there is many on this forum and they are revealed by their own actions and offended when someone, like me, dares to call them on it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The billboards and signs are perfectly legal and there is nothing at all wrong with them.

Really?   The fact that the ad/billboard makes a quote then attributes it to Thomas Jefferson when no where, even experts on Jefferson, can find that he said it?  Nothing wrong with a billboard making a false claim as if it was true.  Did you not visit the URL?  The point of this topic is NOT that the atheist are putting up a billboard but the fact that they use deception in doing so.

 

 

Do you feel the same about all the billboards the churches put up?

 

IF the Church puts up a knowingly deceptive bulletin board making a false quote then yes I would feel the same way. 

 

Tell me what you think the "agenda" is? I know what mine is, and that is to fight against people like you and bill taking over and running this country the way YOU think it should be run.

 

I can't speak for Bill but based upon what I see here the only thing he or I does that has anything to do with this country is VOTE.  We never said we wanted a theocracy that is a judgment you make and run with it as if it was fact.  It isn't but there is no use in telling you that for you have your mind made up, you are convinced so the fact that a person says differently or openly says different doesn't matter for you cannot be wrong in your judgment.    You also say this board is for other practices than Religion but I sure don't see that anywhere in the description of the board.  I see a board dedicated for Religion and based upon what an atheist purports to be I don't see that applying to atheism.

religion |riˈlijən|
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods : ideas about the relationship between science and religion.

that doesn't sound like atheism to me.  You claim that WE (Christians) want to make this a board of our own yet we aren't the ones jumping into every topic downing the participants because of what you believe.  It isn't us who prohibits people from discussing, un-accosted, the topic they want.  Any and every Christian cannot create a subject in here without somewhere in that subject being attacked or accosted account of their Christian belief by one of the atheist.  At least that is the way it's been in the past.  I know what Bill said his reasons for being here is but when I came in I came in to discuss topics on Religion and about Religion knowing that various religions disagree with each other and various denominations disagree but to be confronted with atheist constantly telling us anyone of any belief is disillusioned or crazy or dumb is just atheist trying to beat believing people over the head because they detest anything to do with God and Religion and because they cannot strike out at God they will go to the next best thing which is Religion's representation, it's believers.  No one in here, at least that I know of, went into an atheist forum and fished you out of it bringing you into this forum.  You made or make the choice to come here for one reason only.  To berate anyone that believes differently than you do, anyone that professes belief in a deity.  As for your reasons you do so I cannot guess.

 

And we all know what that is. So you can try and "call me" on anything you want but I will not stop opposing and pointing out the harm that is done in the name of religion, and I will oppose you every time you try to rewrite history.

 

This IS a forum on and about Religion so what do you expect to see in here?  At the top of your window it should say  Forums / Your Discussions / Religion so it isn't that difficult to know what to expect to find within.  As I said you, coming into this forum to attack anything to do with belief, is exactly the same as if some vegan was to go into a Steak House and rail over them serving meat.  You should expect to hear and see things you don't believe in here so unless you are trying to take over the forum for yourself and your cause why attack Christians for wanting to post Christian topics or have Christian discussions in a forum dedicated to Religion?  You should know this is where people would come to discuss Religion, God, Christ, and other things you, as an atheist, don't agree with.  You do have a right to be here but to go lambasting folks in here for posting things related to the subject of the forum is just arrogance on your part.  What you and others are doing is absolutely NO DIFFERENT than if a Christian was to go into a atheist forum and preaching to then.  What you are doing is preaching your atheism in a place that is specified for Religion.  You may say different but show where it says it's for what you say it does?


Y'all say Christians don't or wont leave you atheist alone but I'm not the one going into atheist forums preaching.  IF anything what I've seen since being here, no exceptions, is that ALL Christians who try and have a discussion with any other believers cannot do so without some atheist intervening to either demean God, the Bible, or the Christian believer themselves.  You stand accused of doing that very thing you accuse Christians of doing.  If the forum is for atheist then point that out and I'll gladly understand why atheist are here in a Religion forum for Christians, Muslims, Jews, or any other Religion.  Maybe you are saying that atheism IS a Religion but I also don't think that will fly with your fellow atheist and most definitions of what atheism is.

 

No one is trying to keep you or any other Atheist out of the forum.  What I would like to see is IF you want to come in do something Constructive rather than destructive.  Look at the bulk of atheist post then see how many are for advancing the merits of atheism (if there are any) verse how many are attacking Christians or Christianity, God the Bible or likewise being demeaning to the believing forum member.  If you are going to come here for other than some nefarious reason then let your post prove it.   If you are going to PREACH Atheism then do so but then admit it's a Religion and present it as such otherwise you are doing nothing but going someplace you would expect to find believers just to bash them and verbally abuse them.  That is what the abundance of atheist post in here tend to prove and demonstrate.

Originally Posted by Not Shallow Not Slim:

gb,

 

I'd love to dismiss Christians et al and let them go their own way, but they won't get off my back.

 

DF

Deep,  I can understand that mentality and your position so tell me WHO is it that will not get off your back?  How is it that they are on your back?  Who exactly or what Christians are so intrusive into your day to day life and how are they intrusive that warrants the reactions or responses in reply?   Taking that forward who in here, in the Religion, forum has been so intrusive so as to be on your back or attack you that invites your, and other atheist, retributions in this forum?  Did someone from here (and who was it) go into some atheist forum you were in and begin to preach and berate you for being an atheist? 


As a Christian I personally apologize if one of my fellow Christians barged into one of your atheist forums, one of the participants of this forum and started berating you, for based upon your description above or your statement above these militant Christians must be actively imposing themselves upon you, and others in here so as a Christian representative I would very much like to know which of my fellow Christians are guilty of this and how they have transgressed your rights?

This IS a forum on and about Religion so what do you expect to see in here?  At the top of your window it should say  Forums / Your Discussions / Religion so it isn't that difficult to know what to expect to find within.  As I said you, coming into this forum to attack anything to do with belief, is exactly the same as if some vegan was to go into a Steak House and rail over them serving meat.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the last time, because I think you are just ignoring the facts rather than misunderstanding them-This is a public forum and it was called  Religion-discuss your beliefs or OTHER practices. After the format change it dropped descriptions but did not say or attempt to put forth the RULE that only christians could post here and that only religious beliefs could be discussed. As far as lying, the christians do that every day when trying to say our founding fathers said things they most certainly didn't say, did things they most certainly did not do, and claiming they had intentions they most certainly did not have.

 IF you can't take opposing opinions don't read them. IF you only want people that will agree with you, start your own private forum. THIS is what christians like bill and you do, move in on a public area and then start trying to tell everyone what they can or can't say in that very public place. YOU have no problem posting anywhere on these forums you want, YOU have no problem posting on any thread you want, YOU just don't want others to have the same rights. I don't "rail" over the fact you post here, so that is an incorrect comparison, I call you on your untrue statements and your attempts to rewrite history to suit your agenda. So don't lie and say I try to keep you from posting here. Yes, I expect to see religion and OTHER beliefs and practices discussed here, and that is what we do.

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

This IS a forum on and about Religion so what do you expect to see in here?  At the top of your window it should say  Forums / Your Discussions / Religion so it isn't that difficult to know what to expect to find within.  As I said you, coming into this forum to attack anything to do with belief, is exactly the same as if some vegan was to go into a Steak House and rail over them serving meat.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the last time, because I think you are just ignoring the facts rather than misunderstanding them-This is a public forum and it was called  Religion-discuss your beliefs or OTHER practices.

So where is that now?  Could be a reason (if it was there originally) that it got dropped.  Case in point and as an example consider that the Times Daily uses Religion not only on the forums but they also have a section entitled for Religion where you find topics about Religion but I don't see these "other practices" there either.  You may want it to be there but it's not.  If it was then it isn't now and I cannot find anywhere that reads that way .


After the format change it dropped descriptions but did not say or attempt to put forth the RULE that only christians could post here and that only religious beliefs could be discussed.


Again, and Again repetition is necessary here because you either fail to admit what is so plain and evident or you just ignore it and continue to attempt to CHANGE what other people say.  Repetition is necessary to challenge your continual and deliberate deception.  I have nowhere said I want to make the Religion forum for Christians only.  I have only said it should be honored that the Times Daily wants it to be a place for dialog and discussion about RELIGION.  Where does it say "other practices" now Jennifer?   IS Atheism a Religion, well is it?  How much of what you and other atheist post in here have to do with atheism verses how much effort and time you, and others, spend and have spent demeaning Christianity, Christians, and others who believe and demeaning the God we worship or the Bible?  I believe it's more than evident for all to see and all who can comprehend what you and the others are doing in here.


As far as lying, the christians do that every day when trying to say our founding fathers said things they most certainly didn't say, did things they most certainly did not do, and claiming they had intentions they most certainly did not have.


All cases I have seen post making statements there are supporting references to back those assertions up.  The only inaccuracies come in when you and other atheist CHANGE what we say and run with it as if we said what you say we said.  Case in point when I have constantly said that Congress approved the "IMPORTATION" of 20,000 Bibles yet you change that wording and your comments to address the word PURCHASE when I never said actually purchase.  No y'all constantly cannot handle the truth so you either alter what is said or attempt to revise History to be something it isn't.


 IF you can't take opposing opinions don't read them. IF you only want people that will agree with you, start your own private forum. THIS is what christians like bill and you do, move in on a public area and then start trying to tell everyone what they can or can't say in that very public place. YOU have no problem posting anywhere on these forums you want, YOU have no problem posting on any thread you want, YOU just don't want others to have the same rights. I don't "rail" over the fact you post here, so that is an incorrect comparison, I call you on your untrue statements and your attempts to rewrite history to suit your agenda. So don't lie and say I try to keep you from posting here. Yes, I expect to see religion and OTHER beliefs and practices discussed here, and that is what we do.


And YOU have used deception with no care how you do it.   You have said I have done things I have not done but because it makes your point and because you want it to be so you post on here as if it is.  The accusations you make, about me specifically, have no merit or fact yet you continue to lie about me and speak as if it is true yet want us to accept your word that the forum is for "other practices" when it plainly doesn't say such.  You certainly have no problem lying a about me so why not assume you are doing the same about what the forum is about?  Where does it say that?  Where is your evidence?  Even if it did, which I doubt, it does not now!   NOR Does the Times Daily RELIGION SECTION so the preponderance of evidence is against you and proves you to be the deceptive one. 


Your own responses demonstrate that the one who cannot accept or take criticism or opinions different than theirs is YOU.   Interesting how many other forum members seem to gravitate to the very same word when describing you .... what is that word ????   Oh yeah .. BITTER  (Gingee is but the latest, under another subject)  You know one person can possibly make a mistake, two people can possibly be mistaken but there is quite a pattern when describing your responses


You make many statements but everyone one of them reflects your own self far more than the other forum members.   You continue to speak as if I want a Christian ONLY forum but NO WHERE do I say that or indicate that for it's a false statement, a deliberate LIE that you make out of your own BIAS and Prejudice against Christians and Christianity.  Your own inner hatred of Christians and God is why IT SEEMS you are here and make the post you do.  Post that very much resemble what one would expect from someone boiling over with bitterness.  You don't only attack Christianity and God, no, you have to go after the individual forum members falsely making accusations and never having enough decency to be remorseful about your so obviously false, biased, lies.    All one has to do is read a selection of your typical responses in the Religion forum to see your rage and bitterness boils over.  Your continual deception and lies about me I will not accept which is why I say I wish you would just IGNORE ME for I wish I could do the same to you but even when I have attempted to IGNORE you and not respond to you in any way YOU CONTINUE TO LIE about me and Continue to inject my name in your post so this time I chose to disregard my own motivation to IGNORE you yet again.   I chose to respond to yet again bring up before the other forum members your continual lies about me and willing use of deception in an attempt to make your point valid.  Something it surely is everything but.  

 

You may be a good person, off the forum, but on here your post and your words and actions demonstrate you to be a most Bitter, angry person who appears to have the great majority of your post under the Religion forum effected by an obvious BIAS against Christians and Christianity.

Last edited by gbrk

Add Reply

Post

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×