I have jotted down some questions for conservatives to answer, and people who want to reply to the conservatives answers that are not conservative, but moderate, democrat, liberal, or what ever. please be civil and serious because I feel like if a conservative would like to win some of us to their thinking, then we need to know why they think that way to give us a better understanding. Please try to give the answers to the best of your knowledge without attacking anyone. Thank you for your cooperation. Conservatives, do not feel like you are being attacked just because we ask questions.

1. Are you concerned about any issues in the present administration?

2. How concerned are you about the Iraq war?

3. Do you have any children presently serving in Iraq? If so, how do you feel about it? if not, why not?

4. How concerned are you about the truth and do you think we are being told the truth?

5. Most conservatives I've talked to, Bush's eavesdropping and opening our mail, does not bother a conservative. As they claim, they have nothing to hide. So, what is your feelings about this?

6. How liberal is liberal?

7. Do you feel all liberals are gay?

8. Do you feel there are conservatives that are gay?

9. Do you only read, watch, associate with people that think like you? In other words, do you only watch conservative movies and base your views only on conservative views?

10. Can you be a little conservative and a little liberal? In other words, you don't blieve 100% right or left, you're pretty much in the middle. For example, you may be conservative to gay issues, abortion, but liberal when it comes to veteran benefits, social security, etc.

11. Have any of you wondered what really is going on in Iraq and what do you go by that conviences you that we should be there? You been over seas and witnessed it for yourself? You trust FOX? You don't think our news media will ever lie to us except CNN?

12. Last but not least, why aren't the churches skipping and not preaching much on peace? And if you are a Christian, you might explain that one to me.
Thank you for your honest answers and if you think people should be conservative and think like you, here's your opportunity to sell it.
Original Post
PBA I am not a conservative by definition, more of a Nationalist, but think this poll important enough of a subject to reply.
To be as brief as possible:
I think the political, moral, ethical and societal values of Americans has desended to the point that of most of us, no matter what our politics may be, have relinquished our political responsibilities to others. In short, many are just fed up and disgusted with a system which we percieve to have too many faults to be salvageable.
The Federal Judiciary needs an emergency overhaul to start, then let's see about the rest. I am interested to see what others have to say. Good topic.
quote:
Originally posted by Quarrles:
PBA I am not a conservative by definition, more of a Nationalist, but think this poll important enough of a subject to reply.
To be as brief as possible:
I think the political, moral, ethical and societal values of Americans has desended to the point that of most of us, no matter what our politics may be, have relinquished our political responsibilities to others. In short, many are just fed up and disgusted with a system which we percieve to have too many faults to be salvageable.
The Federal Judiciary needs an emergency overhaul to start, then let's see about the rest. I am interested to see what others have to say. Good topic.


Very good answer, How would you feel about a 3rd party? not a democrat or republican or some way out green party but a real party that gets back to the basic party For the people of the USA!
It would be interesting to see how a 3rd party would fare...unfortunately, there are none with the intellectual prowess to lead such a revolution....

my biggest fear is that we will have to go almost to a bitter end before we realize that a dramatic change is in order...
Both of you have excellent points here. If we look closely I think we can easily see that there are many more than just two parties now, albeit more undercover than obvious. Our system is and has been fractious for some time now. Problem seems to be finding enough common ground for a realistic change in the system.
It's a good idea to say someone can still vote liberal even if they have a problem with Gays, or say abortion. The problems facing working people are greater then the differences we have.

It's interesting about what is Liberal and what is Conservative. Corporate Democrats are generally liberal on social issues and conservative on economic and military issues.

The media, (I guess, or general consensus) have divided us into Red and Blue. If you are Red you are against a women's right to chose, Gay Rights, Welfare and Gun Control. You support prayer in school and such but some progressive's support gun control, Some don't.

The left has divisions about supporting an entire agenda. Some are against Bush and the Iraq War but don't want to criticize Israel, others have differences about gun control.

What I see is that the oligarchy are building a corporate empire that will take away our rights, standard of living and wage endless war while they destroy the planet.
They will return us to the "Pre Magna Carter" days of the Divine Right of Kings, Queens, and Royalty and we will be Serfs and Pawns. Working people need to put certain differences aside and work together to protect our rights, our lives and our environment.

Sometimes people have opinions and beliefs that are based on untruths and if you can inform them of the truth they will change. Others times it's strictly how they feel.

I think the most important thing to us all is to hold our government accountable, protect our Constitution and Rights, our standard of living, the people of the world and our planet.
quote:
Originally posted by PBA:

I have jotted down some questions for conservatives to answer, and people who want to reply to the conservatives answers that are not conservative, but moderate, democrat, liberal, or what ever. please be civil and serious because I feel like if a conservative would like to win some of us to their thinking, then we need to know why they think that way to give us a better understanding. Please try to give the answers to the best of your knowledge without attacking anyone. Thank you for your cooperation. Conservatives, do not feel like you are being attacked just because we ask questions.

1. Are you concerned about any issues in the present administration?

2. How concerned are you about the Iraq war?

3. Do you have any children presently serving in Iraq? If so, how do you feel about it? if not, why not?

4. How concerned are you about the truth and do you think we are being told the truth?

5. Most conservatives I've talked to, Bush's eavesdropping and opening our mail, does not bother a conservative. As they claim, they have nothing to hide. So, what is your feelings about this?

6. How liberal is liberal?

7. Do you feel all liberals are gay?

8. Do you feel there are conservatives that are gay?

9. Do you only read, watch, associate with people that think like you? In other words, do you only watch conservative movies and base your views only on conservative views?

10. Can you be a little conservative and a little liberal? In other words, you don't blieve 100% right or left, you're pretty much in the middle. For example, you may be conservative to gay issues, abortion, but liberal when it comes to veteran benefits, social security, etc.

11. Have any of you wondered what really is going on in Iraq and what do you go by that conviences you that we should be there? You been over seas and witnessed it for yourself? You trust FOX? You don't think our news media will ever lie to us except CNN?

12. Last but not least, why aren't the churches skipping and not preaching much on peace? And if you are a Christian, you might explain that one to me.
Thank you for your honest answers and if you think people should be conservative and think like you, here's your opportunity to sell it.



1. Not enough to whine about

2. As much as, if not more than, anyone

3. No- my oldest is 10

4. Not very. Never have been....ever

5. Just yesterday I threw a rock at George as he was digging in my mailbox.

6. How blue is blue?

7. How gay is gay?

8. See #7

9. No

10. Can one be hot and cold at the same time?

11. War is war; been there, done that.

12. Politics in church!?? hahahahahahahaha

I demand that everyone be exactly like me!! Good grief, whatever.
quote:
Originally posted by REDNEVEDNAV:
quote:
Originally posted by PBA:

I have jotted down some questions for conservatives to answer, and people who want to reply to the conservatives answers that are not conservative, but moderate, democrat, liberal, or what ever. please be civil and serious because I feel like if a conservative would like to win some of us to their thinking, then we need to know why they think that way to give us a better understanding. Please try to give the answers to the best of your knowledge without attacking anyone. Thank you for your cooperation. Conservatives, do not feel like you are being attacked just because we ask questions.

1. Are you concerned about any issues in the present administration?

2. How concerned are you about the Iraq war?

3. Do you have any children presently serving in Iraq? If so, how do you feel about it? if not, why not?

4. How concerned are you about the truth and do you think we are being told the truth?

5. Most conservatives I've talked to, Bush's eavesdropping and opening our mail, does not bother a conservative. As they claim, they have nothing to hide. So, what is your feelings about this?

6. How liberal is liberal?

7. Do you feel all liberals are gay?

8. Do you feel there are conservatives that are gay?

9. Do you only read, watch, associate with people that think like you? In other words, do you only watch conservative movies and base your views only on conservative views?

10. Can you be a little conservative and a little liberal? In other words, you don't blieve 100% right or left, you're pretty much in the middle. For example, you may be conservative to gay issues, abortion, but liberal when it comes to veteran benefits, social security, etc.

11. Have any of you wondered what really is going on in Iraq and what do you go by that conviences you that we should be there? You been over seas and witnessed it for yourself? You trust FOX? You don't think our news media will ever lie to us except CNN?

12. Last but not least, why aren't the churches skipping and not preaching much on peace? And if you are a Christian, you might explain that one to me.
Thank you for your honest answers and if you think people should be conservative and think like you, here's your opportunity to sell it.



1. Not enough to whine about

2. As much as, if not more than, anyone

3. No- my oldest is 10

4. Not very. Never have been....ever

5. Just yesterday I threw a rock at George as he was digging in my mailbox.

6. How blue is blue?

7. How gay is gay?

8. See #7

9. No

10. Can one be hot and cold at the same time?

11. War is war; been there, done that.

12. Politics in church!?? hahahahahahahaha

I demand that everyone be exactly like me!! Good grief, whatever.


This is cool! thanks!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×