quote:
Originally posted by bluesman *:
Oh, will, guess she was not satisfied with a raw winnie.




She wanted a hotdog!
quote:
The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation.


And probably the last time climax will be used pertaining to him.
"I don't know what I did to deserve this."

I'm just going to take a wild guess at what drove her over the edge. Could it possibly have been his need to watch tv naked in the house they "co-habited" after divorcing? Wink
If the Sprinkler system would have gone off on the Deck.....Would it have saved the entire area?....or could it have made it too where the deck was repairable?....I hear they have a updated sprinkler system at Hooters...Something us construction workers need to check out...might give us some usefull info to pass on to consumers during a job estimate,,,,just a thought......
quote:
Originally posted by My job stinks:
OUCH!!!!! that gives new meaning to a weaner roast.


I'm waiting for someone to say 'Pass the mustard...' Eeker
quote:
Originally posted by yankeewitch:
If Hilary would have done that, she would have had my vote.




Good one! lol!
quote:
Originally posted by dogsoldier0513:
quote:
Originally posted by My job stinks:
OUCH!!!!! that gives new meaning to a weaner roast.


I'm waiting for someone to say 'Pass the mustard...' Eeker




LOL!
quote:
Originally posted by danwlz:
....waiting on the deck comments Big Grin




Ah, it was nothing really just another hotdog and a book or movie.
lol that is right KS, they do think with that part of their body dont they? hehe

And my ex thought I was the grand "B"!

I went to school with a girl that came in telling us that her mom caught her dad cheating so she waited till he went to sleep and superglued his penis to his stomach! lol now that is revenge!!
Could have been worse, she could have nailed it to a stump, set it afire and give him a rusty, dull razor blade. Now that would bring a tear to the eye. OUCH!
quote:
Originally posted by jcharr:
Could have been worse, she could have nailed it to a stump, set it afire and give him a rusty, dull razor blade. Now that would bring a tear to the eye. OUCH!




Ladies Please!!! Remove these evil thoughts from your minds! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Kindred_Spirit:
OMG!!! Did it do "BRAIN" damage???????? Eeker




PBA, the above statement isn't evil, it is truth Big Grin

And IF any woman HAS an evil thought, GUESS WHO put it there???? Wink
outspokenjerk
Familiar Face

Posted 24 August 2007 02:13 PM Hide Post
Brings a whole new meaning to "throw a log on the fire".

Yep.. any ladies wanna start a fire? I will provide the matches! lol Guys...step right up!
At least she didnt poke a stick through it before she roasted it!!MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Nothing better than a weenie roasted on an open fire
quote:
Originally posted by unclegus:
Does anyone remember Loranea Bobitt?
I was wondering if the Bobitt thing was gonna be brought up. I just wonder which one hurt the most? I bet the weaner roast did.
Originally posted by yankeewitch:
If Hilary would have done that, she would have had my vote.


Maybe she did, hence the cigar trick with Monica?
ROFLMAO! xD

I bet it got the Beans as well as the Frank! xD



I /Almost/ feel sorry for the dude. *shakes head*

I guess though, next time, he won't watch tv with it /all/ hanging out. xD

~Amanda
"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

Ex-Wife..."Awww honey, I guess I couldn't hear you with that TV blaring so loudly and you slurring like that, you mean that wasn't a blowtorch you were asking me for?"
He was watching TV and naked, right? And it was only his penis she set fire to, right?
Well, if he was flaccid wouldn't the fire have burned more than just his penis?
That leads me to believe he was unflaccid while watching TV and chugging the vodka. And that makes me wonder just what he was watching.
Scenario as i see it.....he was sitting there nekkid, drinking, and watching naughty stuff on TV when (ex)wifey caught him with a boner and it ticked her off.
quote:
Originally posted by (aka)PuckerupFrog:
He was watching TV and naked, right? And it was only his penis she set fire to, right?
Well, if he was flaccid wouldn't the fire have burned more than just his penis?
That leads me to believe he was unflaccid while watching TV and chugging the vodka. And that makes me wonder just what he was watching.


Scenario as i see it.....he was sitting there nekkid, drinking, and watching naughty stuff on TV when (ex)wifey caught him with a boner and it ticked her off.


A pasty, pudgy, hairy, drunk, naked, middle aged Russian watching T.V. Lovely. I don't blame the woman.
So what did he do ? Did he just set there and let her do it ? If there is a lit match even getting close to that area, there's going to be a scuffle, I'd be moving awful quick ! The article didn't mention any kind of struggle like an argument or anything. Maybe it was one of those bondage moments gone wrong !
quote:
Originally posted by pain&panicsmom:
Nothing better than a weenie roasted on an open fire


With a marshmellow on top!! Big Grin
When I first read the headline, I thought it was a local expression and was going to give the woman a lot of credit. As the commercial says, it sounds like what might happen “after 4 hours” and no one calls the doctor
quote:
As the commercial says, it sounds like what might happen “after 4 hours” and no one calls the doctor


and the part about loss of vision.....i haven't found it yet, but somewhere in there is a joke pertaining to the old "do it" and go blind saying.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×