Hi to my Forum Friends,

 

Last week I posted a request for prayers for a 2 year old boy who was having open heart surgery.  I sent the prayer request out to my Friends Ministry, posted it on Facebook, and gambled that prayers needed for a 2 year old child would at least limit the venom and hate found on so many discussions in this Religion Forum.  But, I was wrong.  In no time, even that discussion had been hijacked and turned into a hate-filled spitting contest.

 

In my Friends Ministry, I knew the prayer request would be well received -- and, it was, with many people not only praying for the child -- but, also sending back messages for the family.

 

And, on Facebook, not one single negative response.   I cannot tell you how sad it makes me to see my hometown Religion Forum spew such hatred and negative feelings when a 2 year old child's life was on the line.   I have always said that being a good person was not predicated upon a person being a Christian believer, that even the most devout atheist can also be a very kind, loving, good person.   But, this experience has left me wondering.

 

So, yes, I could take no more and I deleted the discussion.

 

God bless,

 

Bill

Baby_From_God_1

Attachments

Photos (1)
Original Post

Bill, I did not see one post where anyone said anything against that child. No one wished him ill will or anything bad to fall upon him.

 

Anything negative was toward you, not the child, plus a discussion about prayer in itself.

Could it be that in your Friends Ministry & FaceBook you don't come against those people & show your hatred as you do most of the people in your "hometown" Religion Forum?

As I said in the other discussion, I hope the child gets well & improves quickly.

 

 

No one had one ill thought towards the child, quite the opposite. So bill has no right to claim there was any hate towards that child, and by taking down the thread he can now falsely claim we did.  All threads always go off in different directions, just as conversations in "real life" do. So stop whining bill. If you want to take down all your threads who cares? They're just attempts to divert attention from the fact that you don't answer questions.

Bill never said anyone said anything against the child.

 

  In no time, even that discussion had been hijacked and turned into a hate-filled spitting contest.


Good call taking it down.  Let me know by pm how he does Bill, if you would.

 and gambled that prayers needed for a 2 year old child would at least limit the venom and hate found on so many discussions in this Religion Forum.  But, I was wrong.  In no time, even that discussion had been hijacked and turned into a hate-filled spitting contest

Dwight,

 

Not sure where you found that avatar -- but, it looks like it came from a Pedophile web site.  Since I know that is not your style --even though you have never shown good taste in choosing avatars -- you might want to reconsider this one.   Just a thought.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

B-what I posted was that by taking down the thread bill could claim we attacked the child. That's the way he operates.

 

"No one had one ill thought towards the child, quite the opposite. So bill has no right to claim there was any hate towards that child, and by taking down the thread he can now falsely claim we did."

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

B-what I posted was that by taking down the thread bill could claim we attacked the child. That's the way he operates.

 

"No one had one ill thought towards the child, quite the opposite. So bill has no right to claim there was any hate towards that child, and by taking down the thread he can now falsely claim we did."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

uno,,the BS'er, set out to ridicule the thread because it called for prayer.

He hates prayer and wanted to remind everyone this isn't a religious forum.

Billie pulled it and Blue Snut got his way.

.

Originally Posted by INVICTUS:
uno,,the BS'er, set out to ridicule the thread because it called for prayer.

He hates prayer and wanted to remind everyone this isn't a religious forum.

------

 

I'll certainly own up to that.  

 

Prayer is, in fact, evil.  It absolves people of their responsibilty to actually help others or themselves   Just say a prayer for an ailing person and you don't have to do anything else.  I wonder how many lives would be saved if all the people that prayed for that little person actually sent in one little dollar instead?  


So, yes, I despise prayer ("hate" is just a smidgen too strong a word).  And, no, this isn't a "religious" forum.  It's a religion forum. I would never expect you to grasp the difference. 

And, Bill, I don't know what the hell you expect when you post ANYTHING.  Seriously, have you EVER posted anything that people didn't take you to task for?  You tried and (yet again) utterly failed to make yourself look good.

You (and arguably I and a couple of others) are the most despised people on this forum.  We generate a great amount of animosity.  I would never expect any of the Christians here (except for Joy)  to respond kindly to any request I might make. Why in the world would you think differently?

Originally Posted by Bestworking:

Dwight,

 

Not sure where you found that avatar -- but, it looks like it came from a Pedophile web site.  Since I know that is not your style --even though you have never shown good taste in choosing avatars -- you might want to reconsider this one.   Just a thought.

 

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

 

Bill

bestworking, how would you know what a pedophile web site looks like. You must hang out on them or you wouldn't know of such things I had never heard of such thing. I'll bet you hoped that the child died. That is how low you atheist will stoop. Trashy crooks that is what you are a part of. Who invited you to this forum anyhow? unoi? unoi hangs out on the weird meetup sites hoping to get lucky with with one of you lunatics. Go away.

quote: Originally Posted by rimshot:

You could get a more reasonable response if you didn't try to ram your beliefs down everyone's throat..As a matter of fact, why not take a few months off from trying to write and do some thinking.  Try, "What if I"m wrong?"


Hi Rim,


To be honest with you, I frequently ask myself this question.  And, often, I have found myself to be wrong.  However, I have NEVER found God nor the Bible to be wrong.   So, using that as my guideline, I can comfortably state, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and hat not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast"  (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Jesus tells us, in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world (Rim, Bill, Jennifer, Chick, Deep, Jimi, Buffalo, O No, everyone -- even Jimi), that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

In John 5:24 Jesus Christ tells us, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."

Of course, since this is true the converse of this is also true -- "he who hears My word, and DOES NOT believes Him who sent Me, DOES NOT have eternal life, and does come into judgment."

1 John 2:23, "Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

1 John 5:12, "He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."

When the Bible tells us that a person HAS ETERNAL LIFE -- this means that this person will spend eternity in the presence of God.

When the Bible tells us that a person DOES NOT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE -- this means that this person will not spend eternity in the presence of God.

And, the Bible tells us there are only two eternal homes -- heaven with God -- or hell without God.

So, you can see that there is a clear choice that each person must make.  Will YOU spend eternity in heaven with God?  Or will YOU spend eternity in hell without God?  The wonder of this whole issue is that YOU get to make that choice.

Therefore, Rim, Chick, Jennifer, Uno, Deep, Crusty, Jimi, and all of my wonderful Forum Friends who keep huffing and puffing, claiming that Bill Gray is condemning YOU to hell -- that is blatantly wrong.  ONLY YOU can send YOU to hell.

Now, am I spewing hatred because I tell you this?  Of course not, this is being said in love -- for I love each one of you enough to want to make sure you understand the truth -- that only YOU can and must choose YOUR eternal home.

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill

Originally Posted by Infomercial:

It's obvious Semi and Rim have never lost a child. Neither have I, but I've seen the heartbreak in a cousin's life. Prayers for the child and keep us informed.

***************************************

Not that it's any of your business but yes, I lost a child when he was 12 years old! I've mentioned it several times on this forum.

Prayer didn't work for him, though there were hundred's standing on the Word that he would be healed.

Seeing the heartbreak is NOTHING like living the loss of your own child. I wouldn't wish that kind of heartbreak on anyone. The pain is with me daily!

Anything else you would like to know????

Originally Posted by Bill Gray:
Hi Rim,

When the Bible tells us that a person HAS ETERNAL LIFE -- this means that this person will spend eternity in the presence of God.
When the Bible tells us that a person DOES NOT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE -- this means that this person will not spend eternity in the presence of God.
Therefore, Rim, Chick, Jennifer, Uno, Deep, Crusty, Jimi, and all of my wonderful Forum Friends who keep huffing and puffing, claiming that Bill Gray is condemning YOU to hell -- that is blatantly wrong.  ONLY YOU can send YOU to hell.
Now, am I spewing hatred because I tell you this?  Of course not, this is being said in love -- for I love each one of you enough to want to make sure you understand the truth -- that only YOU can and must choose YOUR eternal home.
Bill

****************************************

Bill, if you believe that a person is saved by trusting Jesus Christ & that his blood was shed at Calvary for our sins, then the day I got saved, I was saved.  Of course, I know you will mock me & say I was never saved but that’s not your call to make is it?

There is scriptures that speak of a person being lost again.

One is in John. 15: 5-7 (NIV)

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Contradicts Eternal Security? Seems so.

 

We are saved by grace but we can fall from grace. We are justified by faith but our faith can become lost, & cease to exist. If you need the scriptures to back that up, I can give them to you.

The greatest unrecognized spiritual dangers for anyone that believes the Bible is the word of God is the doctrine of demons that’s referred to as Eternal Security. People like you that preach Eternal Security are very dangerous people.

 

Satan actually spoke through Peter, one of the Lord’s chosen apostles. Is it impossible for a doctrine of demons to come through any Christian and/or teacher? Of course not.

 

If your OSAS doctrine is true, then I will get to Heaven just the same as you will. But! I believe a person can become unsaved by just backsliding into sin, & a person can lose their salvation.

You claim to love each one of us enough to want to make sure we understand the truth. I'm sure you won't answer but how many times do we have to hear your kind of truth?

 

Ok, you can start with your mocking now & telling me I'm going to Hell.

 

 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post

×
×
×
×